Voronezh - Split 16

StnCld316

a shitty apt wouldn't be that much of a problem if the people would just do something. it looks like vv just wanted to pay less rent. with these guys still around, sofia completely dead, carmen & bf moved out, & even tver doing practically nothing there is nothing left here to watch. i don't see how they can last another month like this. better go find some drunken homeless people willing to have sex in exchange for a shitty roof over their heads for the night or they are done.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Can anybody here tell me a useful purpose of position of cam9?

Kind of makes you wonder what thought process was involved in positioning the cameras , as in Sofia cam #1 (too far away to really see anything interesting except for the back or side of their heads ) do they think by bad positioning people will subscribe for better cameras, I think by bad positioning you lose interest on the free cameras, then don't bother subscribing due to lack of interest (like the Sofia apt) just my 2 cents worth

• Upvote 1

Complaining about the cams is childish; they are obviously not ready yet. It is proven again that Russians have no idea whatsoever about interior decorating. All the VV apartments I've seen up to now are/were a horror to the eyes. Especially the lighting. At Voyeur-House one sees immediately which apartments are Russian and which are not. Only the kitchens are functionally O.K.

ivo screwing around with the cameras. if he keeps it up we won't have to worry about watching them doing nothing in joy & color cause we won;t be seeing anything. of course it wouldn't make much difference since they should allready be gone.

Capture_2017_01_25_14_39_33_216.png

• Upvote 2