The Original B1 Dima Party Night - A Pictorial Tribute

1 minute ago, dwyanewade said:

My first night on RLC. Forever regret not taping it. Wish I'd get to see Lola getting eaten out again :(

She has to return again before you can see that. If that moment ever gets repeated.  Sometimes certain acts are only a One Time Deal.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, dwyanewade said:

Something about her. Was probably my favorite girl on there albeit only there for a very short time. Oh well

I see that comment far to many times and I understand what you are saying.  I actually liked Lola a lot when she was here, but I have a thing for amazon type women lol.  The way RLC is going these days,  you will get your chance to see her again!

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, dirtyaz said:

What was the history that was made?????  I remember this party, but don't remember anything after?

Becca went down on Megan, becoming the first Barca girls to ever go 'all the way.' Absolutely Glorious 

3 hours ago, mikmik13 said:

do you have video????of this lesbian orgy?

post plesase

If there was one I would think it would have been posted by now..  Anyone who does have it is likely only sharing it Privately.

There are some Pictures of the event in the Archives but that's all I have seen.  I have searched Third Party Video Sites where the RLC content is usually posted and there are none of that event on those sites either.

Some Videos can take up to a year before they surface.  It's just a waiting game but someday one will appear.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If there was one I would think it would have been posted by now..  Anyone who does have it is likely only sharing it Privately.

There are some Pictures of the event in the Archives but that's all I have seen.  I have searched Third Party Video Sites where the RLC content is usually posted and there are none of that event on those sites either.

Some Videos can take up to a year before they surface.  It's just a waiting game but someday one will appear.

There was a 3rd party video of the whole of the massage section. It is probably still around somewhere. There was quite a lot of Anna and Lola playing with each other but I think the massage party in the LR a few days ago was hotter.
Incidentally the 4 way massage was in such poor light that almost no pussy was visible except when standing up in a couple of hours. Of course My Belle:heart: did wander around the house during the following exorcism 100% naked but then that's nothing new to anybody. The B1 3way massage between Caro (on her 2nd day I think) Anna and Belle was something else because the lighting was good and aimed straight at Belle's pussy (I need to see more of that night) and Caro's pussy also got a good long showing. Caro was nude throughout, Belle for 2/3 and Anna for 1/3 I think. Not sure Caro ever gave such a good show again and neither did Belle really - if only during Cover UP Caro night they hadn't been covered up with Caro's fingers rammed right up Belle's pussy, Caro's tongue lapping away at Lola's pussy and Belle dildoing the 5th girl of her stay. I wish we had cameras in the Ukraine when Caro and Belle used to share a flat!

• Upvote 1