Anna & Alex - Part 1

The couple in the armchair is crazy about a room. But which room?

Will we have Anna and Alex on the couch again?
Okay, but how does Peter and Emma justify it? Even Kojack could not pass up so much insecurity in his presence there.
As I asked earlier, do they know where they are?

If they do not do any of what they are impersonating us, it is past time for us to prove otherwise.

Just now, thedbear said:

Unless of course Emma is indisposed for being her period, I do not know, And so Peter stuck to it too. Just a logical and desperate attempt here.

I think she does it on purpose to avoid havin sex. Going to bed before him. Shes already asleep -> No sex

Getting up before him. He is still sleeping. -> No sex

Wonder if shes so frigid she never gets horny. Another Amy (not our @Amy3 here; the one from old A&A appt. :biggrin:) I think

have any of these people attempted anything like contact with the opposite sex? or any sex? gameboy doesn't appear to know what he's there for. other guy looks like he got a black eye maybe from purple shirt girl when maybe he tried something. i don't see anything happening with any of these guys. sorry.

I believe that both I and you are cheering and a lot to be wrong and we have to swallow all this comments but the front however what you noticed I had also noticed.
Again !!! I know that they presented themselves only yesterday and still too early to have an opinion formed,

Believing in the insight of Anna and Alex, starting from the principle that they had some participation in this choice.
The fact is they need to give a signal that they are not out of the basic purpose of this site.
And we have not seen anything like it yet.

Remembering also that we are not talking about novices but veterans in this context.
Anna and Alex are undoubtedly and can not afford to fail (again).

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Alguma dessas pessoas tentou algo como contato com o sexo oposto? Ou qualquer sexo? Gameboy não parece saber o que ele está lá para. Outro cara parece que ele tem um olho roxo talvez da menina camisa roxa quando talvez ele tentou algo. Eu não vejo nada acontecendo com nenhum desses caras. desculpa.

hahah!Not he was painted and was fumbled by Peter as he began to engage with painted hair in the kitchen.