Anna & Alex - Part 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Sobre o que eles estão sorrindo? Nenhum deles teve qualquer sexo & 3 deles estão prestes a ser mostrado a porta. Não deixe que ele bateu vocês na saída. Vá encontrar o dinheiro de outra pessoa para roubar. E pela forma como vh, por favor, obter o casal 4some !!!!

Capture_2017_02_02_07_42_37_451.png

Ninfo brunette girl and her private gardener may already have their own lives defined. See they came only weekend. Fun so.

Of course, if this can be reversed and they come to compose the apartment with Anna and Alex, I'll be the first to extend the welcome red carpet.

Certainly between them, this "little game" would be a lot more fun to see.

• Upvote 1

7 minutos atrás, golfer06 disse:

Qual é a desculpa para isso? Blackeye estava tentando fazer algo de novo. Tudo o que ela fez foi continuar cruzando como pernas e empurrando-o para longe. A única esperança é que não seja uma coisa. Esta menina é desesperada. Mesmo sob cobertas ela não iria deixá-lo tocá-la. Hora de ir !!!!

Capture_2017_02_02_10_37_00_73.png

Just watching (and I'm making it from dawn).

She does not suppress her caresses and touches (example breasts), but she brakes him, how much he tries in his "low country." And he withdraws resignedly as if he knew why.

What we saw in the bathroom, with her attempt to close the curtains, was because she was in her day? I would justify everything there until now.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Suporte apenas me respondeu shes em seu período e ela pensou cam mostra o banheiro e, portanto, cobriu a cam.

Então não veremos sexo dela logo. Mas, no entanto, ela poderia dar-lhe uma boquete e perder algumas roupas:biggrin:

Uhuuuu! Another point for my peripheral vision !!!!

Note! I'm reading the old topics now.

Period! The oldest trick in the book. Well played, well played. Jk! Nonetheless, she's done nothing but cock tease this poor chap for a day now. Clothes are glued to her body and she does seem to want to exhibit herself. So far, the audition is a fail.

• Upvote 3