Anna & Alex - Part 1

15 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

Wait, to clarify, I mean the newest girl is on her period. I wasn't talking about Emma. I think she might just be tired because she has a real job outside the apartment.

Spielo, I agree and therefore maybe we can only count on a more effective participation of her (and him) over the weekend.
What we are on the way to your first there.
Yes, despite everything yet design hopes for this apartment and its occupants.
I hope they are not in vain, though.

Response that complemented Spielo addressing the same as you.

15 minutes ago, Hyperb76 said:

Wait, to clarify, I mean the newest girl is on her period. I wasn't talking about Emma. I think she might just be tired because she has a real job outside the apartment.

Nope shes just too shy and frigid. Being to tired to fuck is the most silly excuse. I mean it usually takes no longer than 20 mins. Cmon you can manage to get this time later to bed:biggrin:

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope ela é muito tímida e fria. Estar cansado de foder é a desculpa mais tola. I significa que normalmente leva não mais de 20 minutos. Cmon você pode conseguir chegar mais tarde para a cama:biggrin:

As I said, all the "justifications" lose their strength and effect this weekend.

And depending on the outcome, VH will have a strong problem at hand.

I just do not know if it would be a good idea to move Alex over there to talk to Alex. And if Jackie (sorry Lina) comes along, with Anna and that jacuzzi, old VV memories can be remembered. Lol:cool:

• Upvote 1