Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Golfer, I just passed the answer of what I wanted to say from the beginning that I entered in this forum about this apartment.
If I was successful or again misunderstood, be patient! I have a language barrier that sometimes resolves to misrepresent everything (or almost everything).

i understand. but a lot of people in this forum saw ann & alex at voyeur villa & have seen some bad stuff. i'm sure we all would like to be able to say that is the past & won't repeat itself. but the bad things did happen. they cannot be denied as they were on camera for the world to see. alex does need help & the first thing to do is stay away from the bottle. anna has shown over & over that she loves him so i hope that he doesn't return to his old bad form. we all would rather see some hot, sexy fun from them.

5 minutes ago, spielo said:

For the translator you must provide short precise sentences. Pls don´t write just as you are speaking! And try not to be ironical....

Spielo, thank you for your help! And I'll try.
But sarcasm and irony is my personal brand registered and patented.
But I'll really try to change it. Too many lines and tires your fingers. Lol

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i understand. but a lot of people in this forum saw ann & alex at voyeur villa & have seen some bad stuff. i'm sure we all would like to be able to say that is the past & won't repeat itself. but the bad things did happen. they cannot be denied as they were on camera for the world to see. alex does need help & the first thing to do is stay away from the bottle. anna has shown over & over that she loves him so i hope that he doesn't return to his old bad form. we all would rather see some hot, sexy fun from them.

At no time did I deny their past before. And I believe that all this really happened. In VV.

I even went after him and was lucky enough to only find golden years as references.

And here I already map with you the downhill path that led to it I just think that all this was in VV and nothing here in VH.

We know that everything we write or think here has a "filter" in VH. Our companion in Forums.

And that somehow reaches its members as well.

So, motivating, valuing (not free), but with merit., Is something we can and should do here, Productive Feedback.

Amy criticized faulty performance, very corny. And it should serve as a reference for him to correct there.
When I pointed out his success in this feat with Anna, I made it clear, nothing physical, but psychological. Work focus, and will also be contorted.

And damn it, again writing too much.
I need to focus here to fix this.:biggrin::cry:

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

And my issue isn't just with Alex. Not one of them reached an orgasm. 

I say this to you as a friend because I think you are overexaggerating it here:

Amy please. You are angry since hours about nobody had an orgasm. Dont you think its enough now? I agree the show was not good. But its over now and lets hope next time will be better.:biggrin: