Anna & Alex - Part 1

you're probably right about the rlc apt mood. peter & mia together all day: they would either start an affair in the cameraless room or hide out in there separate corners & the apt would be unwatchable. i'm not sure that mia will even take off her clothes for a shower. bf ( i forget his name already) will start drinking & become another alex on steroids. if mia has any sex at all it will most certainly be under the covers. i don't see much hope for that 4some. if anna & alex move in with lina (jackie to me) that could be interesting as it could open the door wider for group activity. that could be very interesting with visits from brunette & voyeur guy. that possibility is worth the price of admission. although this is the wrong thread i don't see how alina & eugene can stay if they don't start doing something. that could open another apt for 2 new couples (zoe & iris types, hint hint) that are being wasted elseware.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Don't know about you all, but I'm already sick of Mia and Kenny. Hanging on each other like kids in their moms basement. DO SOMETHING!!!

i don't think that they will. i don't think that she will take off her clothes outside of the closet. a performance like emma when she finally opened up would be the biggest shock that i will have had in quite a while but i don't think this apt has any hope with or without a & a. if i'm going to watch this apt something needs to happen very soon.

If Anna and Alex have to sleep on the couch, VH should buy another TV and put Peter and his stupid video games in his room. That way he can rot in there and Anna and Alex can have a place for sex. This arrangement is not festive and is making Anna and Alex celibate.

• Upvote 1