Anna & Alex - Part 1

2 minutes ago, heineken said:

True. But watch out for Mia. I saw her trying on different outfits yesterday. She's got a large collection of sexy outfits she's just waiting to wear. She just needs her boyfriend to get comfortable in the apartment.

Would be a nice start when she stopped wearing that unsexy big bras..

• Upvote 1

looks like our friend dbear was right. anna must have had a heluva talk with mia & i guess the guest girl. but kenny isn't the only 1 at fault. remember the 1st night when she wouldn't let him do anything. somehow anna got her to relax. it worked & now she'll have to get kenny to get with the program. this has saved them for now. guest girl & guy & emma & peter showered without curtain even though they could have closed it. let's see if mia does the same.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

looks like our friend dbear was right. anna must have had a heluva talk with mia & i guess the guest girl. but kenny isn't the only 1 at fault. remember the 1st night when she wouldn't let him do anything. somehow anna got her to relax. it worked & now she'll have to get kenny to get with the program. this has saved them for now. guest girl & guy & emma & peter showered without curtain even though they could have closed it. let's see if mia does the same.

It took 2 talks from Anna, but it seems to have worked.

Mia has bathed and shaved in the jacuzzi the last 2 days. So I'm sure she won't close the curtain in the shower.

• Upvote 1