Anna & Alex - Part 1

37 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Tenho de admitir que eu acho o drama a ser interessante & provavelmente não seria se eu entendi o que eles estavam dizendo. Desde que eu não me deixa livre para especular e quase escrever meu próprio script do que está acontecendo. Que é realmente muito divertido. Mas a razão pela qual eu comecei a assistir era ver pessoas regulares fazendo sexo e exibindo seus corpos. Sem que eu não acho que há muito de um mercado. Como para o matador ele tinha um trabalho fácil uma vez que mia concordou em ter relações sexuais. Apenas fazê-lo para que os voyeurs (aka peolpe que querem assistir essas coisas) poderia ser entretido. Também se gostamos ou não, é um negócio e precisa gerar receita. Então eles fazem o que é preciso ou sair e deixar alguém fazer isso. Nossos mais recentes amigos layne & mika long com sveta & vlad, eric & layla, natasha & john (embora ele precisa descobrir como fazê-lo mais), & alina & eugene todos entendê-lo e trabalhá-lo em suas programações Deixe muito tempo para essas coisas). Como jabbeth disse, encenado ou não, vocês precisam puxar todas as paradas ou vh vai encontrar alguém que vai.

Just reinforce your thinking. At the moment we have 5 apartments "clearly" disputing our attentions with them there.
The line adopted by Vlad and now Layne, the latest ones make it clear whether the basic principle of the site has not changed yet (and the VH twitters further reinforce this).

More ahead will come other apartments and will be even more fierce the dispute in the site by our loyalty attention.

Emphasize the "loyal" because those now that start to "score points" with their users will be in a more "comfortable" position, when we have here for hypothesis 12 apartments in dispute.

Yesterday VH himself emphasized in his twiters Peter and Ema in love with PinkGirl and her boyfriend present in the bedroom.

Hell, we have 8 people there (adults). We have 3 different environments for such "entertaining" and 2 more support (shower and jacuzzi, in strategic visions for this purpose).

See finally that the whole visual structure of this apartment was clearly planned in this "features" I quoted above to meet more than 2 people there and easy.

And the biggest advantage (again my feeling) is the presence of 2 "veterans" with extensive experience of what works or what does not work for this site.
Together or individualized.

They lived moments of glory and defeat (Up and down).
No other apartment has this "plus".

We have numerical advantage, we have advantage of environment fit, we have advantages of experiences.
Anyway, advantages.

Finally break the resistance alii (Berlin Wall) i and finally understand where they are all.
Or give way to others more willing and motivated to this style of "market" and purpose.

And I think that now I no longer say "my feeling" and yes of all the others in a certain way still here.

Possible translation errors, but I think the message can be passed.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nah I dont like those onesies. They let everybody look like a kid going to carnival...

Justify! She thus dressed is exposing herself (stripping her personality), so I promoted her in evolution.

Who knows me, if I appear dressed in this way and in public (which is the case here), he throws me in a straitjacket and intrudes me to the hour.
And without any regret or hesitation.:biggrin:

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

exactly what i said at the time. they wanted to please everyone so much that they forced it. hope there is a next time without as much pressure.

Despite opnions about, I believe we will have other "parties" there. After all this is the "beach" of Anna and Alex (indisputable).

If anyone else will "venture" and in my concept "take a step" forward or at least "try", it is another story there.

But as this apartment itself is one surprise after another (positive or negative), I would not bet my chips on something definite.

2 hours ago, Yury said:

Com tal superpopulação inevitável timidez. Ou era necessário recrutar swingers. :biggrin:

Still waiting and hoping to see "water" and "oil" blend in there.

But man, the breaking of this simple chemical rule is taking too long here.:cool:

• Upvote 1

Nothing against this game and on the contrary I like it a lot. Win or lose rules defined and no manual needed for your understanding.

Just PLEASE do it right. Better cam there for this is cam 2. So we can get a sharper perception of the confusion of arms, legs and buttocks that this game fatally promotes.
Even dresses, make yourself pleasant and fun to see.:cool:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Suggestion:
Do this game by separating men from women.
For women the positions will be very interesting and for men, embarrassing and therefore hilarious.:angel:

And most important dont stop playing for one of that countless smoke breaks. Cant be that hard to survive without one for at least an hour or two::)

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Justify! She thus dressed is exposing herself (stripping her personality), so I promoted her in evolution.

Who knows me, if I appear dressed in this way and in public (which is the case here), he throws me in a straitjacket and intrudes me to the hour.
And without any regret or hesitation.:biggrin:

Hmm she has a shirt under it. For me it is unsexy, childish and immature...

• Upvote 1