Anna & Alex - Part 1

i was just thinking. since a & a are not going to stay in this apt does that make it a competition between the three couples for 2 spots?if so the ones that prove to be the least inhibited will be victorious. that may mean that for them to have any chance at all mia will have to do a striptease in the middle of the living room in full vieww of the free cam & whipp blanketboy's dick out & start sucking it with no blanket for protection. it could turn him around or embarress him enough to make him leave for good. but either way it would be a gr8 show for us!!!! it could also trigger some naughty behavior from everyone else. let's see who wants it the most!!!!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it also is apparent that anna is completely in charge of this project & alex will just leach off of her success. despite her weakness for alex, anna appears to be very smart in other things. i think her ambitions are way ahead of his.

Capture_2017_02_13_20_28_23_559.png  0   621.66 kB

Yeah Anna is a smart girl who knows what she wants

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i was just thinking. since a & a are not going to stay in this apt does that make it a competition between the three couples for 2 spots?if so the ones that prove to be the least inhibited will be victorious. that may mean that for them to have any chance at all mia will have to do a striptease in the middle of the living room in full vieww of the free cam & whipp blanketboy's dick out & start sucking it with no blanket for protection. it could turn him around or embarress him enough to make him leave for good. but either way it would be a gr8 show for us!!!! it could also trigger some naughty behavior from everyone else. let's see who wants it the most!!!!

Exactly my thoughts

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Mrs. Anna, I forgot how to suck cock. Mrs. Anna, my clothes keep reappearing on my body. Mrs. Anna why am I so boring and nobody like me. Jeez! 

Yeah they are just like little kids dont know what to do and Anna is babysitting them :biggrin: