Anna & Alex - Part 1

I went back and watched some of tonight and I read the posts here. I have to say I'm not mad at all that Emma and Peter went into the kitchen with the light off. I know they're not trying to purposely hide from the cameras by the light being off. They have had sex with the light on in the shower. They're just trying to hide from the other residents. It might have been better if they went into the jacuzzi room with the lights on. But they weren't thinking like that. They just wanted to fuck. They're not open to doing anything in front of people yet. And I think the purpose of Anna's party she wants to have at noon is to open everyone else up and be more free in front of each other. It might or might not work. We'll have to see.

I also want to say that Alex doesn't know how good he has it being with Anna. She's a wonderful young lady. She cooks. She cleans. She's almost always horny. She's willing to try new and experimental things. And on top of all that, she's running the apartment. Any guy would be lucky to have a girl like her in their lives.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, heineken said:

I went back and watched some of tonight and I read the posts here. I have to say I'm not mad at all that Emma and Peter went into the kitchen with the light off. I know they're not trying to purposely hide from the cameras by the light being off. They have had sex with the light on in the shower. They're just trying to hide from the other residents. It might have been better if they went into the jacuzzi room with the lights on. But they weren't thinking like that. They just wanted to fuck. They're not open to doing anything in front of people yet. And I think the purpose of Anna's party she wants to have at noon is to open everyone else up and be more free in front of each other. It might or might not work. We'll have to see.

I also want to say that Alex doesn't know how good he has it being with Anna. She's a wonderful young lady. She cooks. She cleans. She's almost always horny. She's willing to try new and experimental things. And on top of all that, she's running the apartment. Any guy would be lucky to have a girl like her in their lives.

Cant agree here. They could easily leave the lights on in kitchen and would still be hidden from the other people. Besides that its time for this kiddies to grow some balls. If they cant do it they should really ask themselves if they are in the right place here. The problem its not Peter here. He tried to get sth. going in bed. Its our plain Jane here who is the problem again: Nooo they could see or hear me havin sex. Girl you are watched by many people outside havin sex too. Time to grow up for you Emma... ::)

• Upvote 2