Anna & Alex - Part 1

She gave him a bj at the end. You could see it perfectly from cam 4. He was holding the blanket up to block the view from their friends. But the viewers had a nice vantage point. He came in her mouth. She quickly got dressed to go into the bathroom and spit it out.

emma and peter.png

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, heineken said:

She gave him a bj at the end. You could see it perfectly from cam 4. He was holding the blanket up to block the view from their friends. But the viewers had a nice vantage point. He came in her mouth. She quickly got dressed to go into the bathroom and spit it out.

emma and peter.png  0   1.04 MB

They must ask themselves why the viewers should watch that bad joke when theres enough other people on VH who are not such kiddies and dont play hiding shit with us. As I already said boycott is best you can do there

• Upvote 1

Anna and Alex were probably informed. But it's at least the third time they've been informed about the situation. If Anna and Alex want to be the managers of the apartment, they really need to do something more than just having Anna talk to the house. That clearly isn't working and it may be making it worse.

I agree with what Golfer said earlier. Mia tries her hardest with Kenny, but he just doesn't get it. It may wind up costing them both a spot in the apartment. She had the help of Anna and pink girl to get everything set up. She put on a sexy little outfit. And Kenny looked like he didn't want any part of it. It's a shame.

And I am willing to give Peter and Emma a little room because they are sharing a room with another couple. We have seen what they are capable of. But Peter is close to being in the same boat as Mia. He seems to really want this and tries. But Emma is reserved.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Ran to the bathroom to spit out the best part. What an insult to him! You swallow and enjoy it period!

The funny thing is you could see her holding it in her mouth as she got dressed to run to the bathroom and spit it out. She even looked over at the other couple to make sure they weren't awake.

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They must ask themselves why the viewers should watch that bad joke when theres enough other people on VH who are not such kiddies and dont play hiding shit with us. As I already said boycott is best you can do there

We have to stick together and boycott any mole sex and blanket sex. The reason they don't do anything about it is because it continues to get views. 

Also, this is what I don't understand. Why waste sex activity in a bad situation. You can only have sex so many times a day, why not make each one count. Instead of quantity they should shoot for quality. Most of the sex that happens, happens on the paid cams, which mean they have access to the timeline. I think most people would rather see one really good sex scene then 3 mediocre ones. Plus, look at what having too much sex can do, ala Eric. 

• Upvote 3