Anna & Alex - Part 1

I think you're right. Let's not get carried away though. She can go anywhere and she'll be fine. This is ego. She's frustrated that her little experiment failed so horrribly. She thought that she could turn anyone into a sex fiend on cam. It all goes back to the main problem with the silly 4 or should we say 6 again. That is, they just don't want to do this. You have to be the kind of person that gets off knowing others are watching. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I think you're right. Let's not get carried away though. She can go anywhere and she'll be fine. This is ego. She's frustrated that her little experiment failed so horrribly. She thought that she could turn anyone into a sex fiend on cam. It all goes back to the main problem with the silly 4 or should we say 6 again. That is, they just don't want to do this. You have to be the kind of person that gets off knowing others are watching. 

Exactly they should find a way to get the #silly4 out without them forced to live on the street.

VH isn't responsible for saving the world, but they did contribute to this situation. I think that there is a real possibility that there are viewers who enjoy what the silly 4-6 have to offer, so if that's the case VH should put em in an apt. A very tiny one. Otherwise give em some cash and say goodbye. 

To be kind to the competition, VH should at least get them in contact with VV, just in case VV is desperate enough to take them.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure that someone on the outside might think this is fun and interesting and maybe even entertaining just by looking at the page counts on CC, but the truth is, it's not. It's actually more sad then anything else. These are young, naive people, who are motivated by desperation and that's all. They would have progressed much further by now if they were really into it.

• Upvote 1