Anna & Alex - Part 1

I think some form of nudity in front of the others would be a success. To be honest though, there's nothing any of these guys can do that would match anywhere close to what Jeka and his girlfriend did yesterday. 

Oh, I'm sorry, am I talking about them again! ?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Is it alcohol? Alex is simply bored. He needs interesting open minded company. Maybe he misses his best buddy Nick?

yes. nick could stimulate his mind. or they can hide together since that was nick's main activityif i remember. i could be wrong. vv now just seems like a bad dream.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I think some form of nudity in front of the others would be a success. To be honest though, there's nothing any of these guys can do that would match anywhere close to what Jeka and his girlfriend did yesterday. 

Oh, I'm sorry, am I talking about them again! ?

amy. you are suffering from ocd (not unlike me!!!!).

• Upvote 1

I've been staring at this picture wondering if Anna could pull this off. What you think?

I would really like to see the girls of VH putting on makeup and getting dressed up followed by great sex. I'd love to see Layla and Sveta all decked out.  Wouldn't you?

Classic-Red-Lip-and-Cat-Eye-Makeup-Look.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

I've been staring at this picture wondering if Anna could pull this off. What you think?

I would really like to see the girls of VH putting on makeup and getting dressed up followed by great sex. I'd love to see Layla and Sveta all decked out.  Wouldn't you?

Classic-Red-Lip-and-Cat-Eye-Makeup-Look.

Of course Anna could do this :heart: