Anna & Alex - Part 1

Why thank you Jabbath. See I can be good. :biggrin:

Although, I did leave out his nasty pissing habits and his tendency to commit violence toward Anna.  I suppose those things belong in the story too.  You're right though, he has come a long ways. I still hate his guts though.  Who knows, maybe I'm just jealous!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why thank you Jabbath. See I can be good. :biggrin:

Although, I did leave out his nasty pissing habits and his tendency to commit violence toward Anna.  I suppose those things belong in the story too.  You're right though, he has come a long ways. I still hate his guts though.  Who knows, maybe I'm just jealous!

I know you are good Amy. I kinda like Alex

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

it's truly amazing. i don't recall seeing anything like it. totally x rated. of course i have it.

You might have opened a can of worms now, if you have something not too 'out there' please share , thank you either way

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

If only I had the time. If only! I think it really does tell the whole story of Alex. If I missed something really important, please let me know, but I think I got it all.

Great job, wow you summarized that whole life in a nut shell, great job, kind of brought back memories lol

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jjs said:

Golfista meu amigo Espero que você vai compartilhar o vídeo .... esperando.

Wow, our "shy" Emma, did this close for the cam of eljor viewing?
Anyone else with any doubt that she is getting comfortable with the cams, the situation itself and the best seems to be liking?:biggrin:

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Wow, our "shy" Emma, did this close for the cam of eljor viewing?
Anyone else with any doubt that she is getting comfortable with the cams, the situation itself and the best seems to be liking?:biggrin:

She laid there naked on the bed for a while too before she bated. She is definitely comfortable in front of the cameras. She's just not comfortable in front of the others yet.

• Upvote 1