Anna & Alex - Part 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This one wasn't too bad. Got a really good look at her pussy. How her asshole isn't stuck permanently gapping is beyond me. 

they didn't drag it out & alex came (he could have done without the rubber. then again the cover doesn't need any more bodily fluids).

• Upvote 2

I don't understand this apartment.  Two guys are in the kitchen while Alex plays video games and she masturbates on the couch. Alex helps out some times but she just goes on and on. The other two guys are not interested in all in her.  Why?

• Upvote 1

Nice pics - here's the video.

IMO, if these two are an example of today's generation, then society is FUCKED!  She self-interrupted a blow job looking at her phone a couple times.  And dude was too busy playing a video game while getting head.

This was just sex. They'll smoke out within a few months.  Trump has more affection for Obama then these two have for each other.

http://sendvid.com/sc9crpoi

AA_1.jpg

• Upvote 9

@Howard Anna and Alex have been together for over a year now. Their sex is cringe worthy. This was actually pretty good for them. Most of the time their disconnect is far more pronounced. 

On Saturday I wrote up a pretty good history of how it got this way. It's worth  read, if you care. 

Oh, and yes you are 100% correct, we're fucked!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Howard said:

if these two are an example of today's generation, then society is FUCKED!

Yes, society is fucked and has been for a while now. It seems that nobody can do anything without their cell phones in their hands. I go to a lot of concerts and cringe at all the people that can't enjoy themselves because they need their cell phone. And we're seeing it a lot on these sites. Most of the tenants are glued to their phones even when having sex. It isn't just Anna and Alex.  

• Upvote 4