Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 hour ago, beardman said:

At about 20h28 a secret visitor was a few minutes in the apartment. Before Anna and Alex turned the cams off (cam 10) or aside (cams 2 and 3) for about 15 minutes. The male visitor stayed 2 minutes in the LR and is watchable on cam 2 a short moment at about 20u28-20u29

i wonder who it was?

Capture_2017_03_10_19_24_48_344.png

Capture_2017_03_10_19_24_56_179.png

Capture_2017_03_10_19_25_06_373.png

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, beardman said:

Maybe a doctor? Cams in A+A's bedroom also were out for a 20 minutes.

vh said there would be changes next week. i think a & a are going to recruit people ala alex & lina. if so maybe this guy will oversee the apt? we'll see.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

vh said there would be changes next week. i think a & a are going to recruit people ala alex & lina. if so maybe this guy will oversee the apt? we'll see.

I also think that's what a & a are planning to do. But I don't think this guy has anything to do with it because then he would agree to be on camera. They only turn the camera off for people that don't agree to be on camera. I also don't think it's a doctor as beardman suggested because when the cameras came back in the bedroom, Anna was getting ready for a bate. I highly doubt that would be her first thought after a doctor came for a visit.

It was probably just the landlord. That would explain why Anna wanted the apartment clean and nobody else was around at the time.

• Upvote 2

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎09 at 7:27 PM, Howard said:

SYSOP:  You removed the links. Can't use the ATTACHMENT FEATURE if I am limited to 146MB

They were removed because they were uploaded to a Third Party Host. VHTV is the only board that uses Attachments Only.  If they file is to big try reducing the size or Split the Files.

Leaving the Files present  VHTV would get a DMCA Takedown Order for the Contents Removal.

• Upvote 1