Anna & Alex - Part 1

38 minutes ago, nack said:

One thing RLC does is superb cam installation. They might have boring content but I have never seen any cam on 'cam'. Even in Bathroom,it is superbly concealed.The whole setup looks professional.

Yeah, I don't know what the hell they were thinking when they set up this place. So many things are bad about the cam positions and lighting.

16 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Será que Alex realmente se afastou da cama desde que eles entraram no ar? Estou preocupado que ele morreu e Anna o encheu como um animal morto:biggrin:

No, until the end of yesterday I saw him face down on the bed and a little foot. I live therefore.
Unless it was an involuntary postmortem movement.
Just kidding, of course, with this last line.

12 hours ago, nack said:

One thing RLC does is superb cam installation. They might have boring content but I have never seen any cam on 'cam'. Even in Bathroom,it is superbly concealed.The whole setup looks professional.

I bounce here and say that they had 5 years to get to this level but really there I never saw one cam deliver the other's position. This is a fact.

But let us also understand that the way VH disposes of his, reduces expressively to the blind spots resulting from adjustment of angles of vision,

example? Cam from the room in Sveta and now in Alex. Nothing is out of sight here.
Only the interior of the balconies

4 hours ago, Russ said:

Speaking of bad cam. positions there is a good view of the bathroom sink so you know what that means with Alex in the house.  :confused:     

As far as I've seen before, this is "waters" passed here.
:biggrin:

3 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Os cames podem ser ajustados. Mas a & a por si poderia levar alex volta para a garrafa e todos nós sabemos o que isso significa. Eles podem não durar.

I do not believe this, I have already surpassed it.

But VH said there would be people complement later. Where we have only one room there.
Something on the same line as Peter + Emma + Loule + Kate?
Although by the plan we have cam 11 and 10 however it is not possible to have a room having to have passage to another room.

On 23/01/2017 at 4:35 PM, Voyeur House TV said:

Don't be. Besides our participants don't see stats per camera basis yet, we do. We see how well does any room perform in comparison to others in the same apartment. And it any couple or person lacks performance, we're sending our view of situation and recommendations to manager and/or participants. Ultimately, our conclusions are based not only on view stats, but feedback we receive via Support and those collected here on CamCaps. Your vote matters.

On Alex&Anna, their role in VHTV is planned to be much more bigger than living in the apartment you see. 

Rescuing past notes and now to the future almost 2 months ahead of them (present present) we see confirmation for these notes.

Are we therefore moving (finally) to the complement of the project and initial purpose here? Or again will we have a "laborer" there?