Anna & Alex - Part 1

For once I wish they would skip all the formalities, head straight to the couch or the bedroom and just start fucking each others brains out without a care on the world. AND then, they can have their little party and get drunk and get to know each other. 

I mean it's not lile they don't know why they are there. 

Anna is trying very hard to fit in here, but it's just not who she is. Alex is going to get very drunk shooting alcohol straight. This guy is going to push Alex too far and he is going to start making an ass of himself. Alex is going to think Anna is judging him like he's not cool or something and then he is going to take out his inadequacies on Anna. The last time I felt this worried about Anna was that night she let those strange goons into the place. You know the ones where the guy went up the camera and said he was going to fuck the shit out of her. I really hope I'm wrong. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

For once I wish they would skip all the formalities, head straight to the couch or the bedroom and just start fucking each others brains out without a care on the world. AND then, they can have their little party and get drunk and get to know each other. 

I mean it's not lile they don't know why they are there. 

I think they do it to loosen up the people. And get them to forget the cameras are there. Some people just can't perform knowing they're being watched.

Yea, I get it, but by the time they are ready for sex, Alex's dick doesn't work and the whole thing is ruined. It usually takes one ruined session before they can get to a decent one. It's all Alex's fault of course. 

• Upvote 1