Anna & Alex - Part 1

Love this idea! Hpping it's the brunette girl. Would love to see just how deep it goes with them. You have to know they are holding it back at Anna's place because of the no sex swap rule. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

And then go and get Peter to gangbang them all :biggrin:

and he could do it! also if emma would come out of her shell in front of people she would be amazing! and i still love the other girl from this weekend. her mouth was unstoppable!!!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Não seria bom se eles estavam visitando um de seus amigos apts para verificar a configuração de cam e tê-los como novos membros vh. Ambos os casais poderiam ter outro amigo que estaria disposto a jogar. Alguém mais gosta dessa idéia?

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Não seria bom se eles estavam visitando um de seus amigos apts para verificar a configuração de cam e tê-los como novos membros vh. Ambos os casais poderiam ter outro amigo que estaria disposto a jogar. Alguém mais gosta dessa idéia?

I dare say I approved of the 4, but I also approved of the girl alone and the last couple in the previous apartment. So everyone presented so far in my ATTENTION.

What I really wanted to see was there with them, Peter and Emma. I have faith that without Kate and Loule present, Anna and Alex and these "parties" would put them on pace in less than 2 weeks, we know that Peter is not resistant to this and Emma was evolving at an impressive speed for the cams.

Seeing it "does not hurt" this behavior and style, we would have something exciting to see. They were already heading for this.

Reinforcement, because I am more than convinced of the need for Alex to have someone else to accompany him. And Anna, too.

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Why Peter, is Kojack not available? Just kidding. I'm not a big Peter fan, but that's ok. 

My God Amy, Peter, too? He never failed on the cam and with Emma.
Just because of the games? What if I say I'm missing this from Alex?
:biggrin:

Did it again, huh? Bad Amy! ?

Peter has great energy and he could really inspire the others to keep the sex going. Plus, since he is a tad on the thinner side, he can probably fit in tighter places enhancing the opportunity for a dp. We need Peter! 

• Upvote 1