Anna & Alex - Part 1

7 minutes ago, beardman said:

Sozinho mas juntos. Então há esperança.

And when is there no hope for them? See where they came from and where they are now. If they are not TOP of the moment I can not imagine who it is. Maybe with the return E & A along with M & G the dispute could be interesting, but I believe that pole is theirs.

Just now, thedbear said:

And when is there no hope for them? See where they came from and where they are now. If they are not TOP of the moment I can not imagine who it is. Maybe with the return E & A along with M & G the dispute could be interesting, but I believe that pole is theirs.

My remark at Jabbath wasn't serious. He said: alone  and I asked: together?  The hope was meant for us, the watchers, because they are still together. I will not hope that others will live with them in this apartment.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, beardman said:

Minha observação em Jabbath não era séria. Ele disse: sozinho  e eu perguntei: juntos?  A esperança era para nós, os observadores, porque eles ainda estão juntos. Eu não espero que os outros vão morar com eles neste apartamento.

In the same way that what I mean strikes a proper translation barrier at times. The effect happens here as well.
More than convinced that this relationship with them is strong and resistant to bad weather.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Eles estão jogando cartas em jess & sams room - você acha que há alguma chance de se misturar lá?

The maximum expected there. Sex in the same environment and without exchange. Luckily !

• Upvote 1