Anna & Alex - Part 1

18 hours ago, thedbear said:

Immeasurably grateful, Yury!
This completely changes the direction of the boat still in the middle of the sea.

It reinforces the image that Anna is a person pleasant and social, with anyone.

This possibility of breaking his personality rule was bothering me and a lot there.

Evident, however, that Emma and Pater were not part of the "party or games" scope in their initial planning.

Here is a question (and no answer)!
If it is was not motivated by the step in the right direction that both gave in the direction of reversing the pessimism of all of us here on it before.

With force to which you exclaimed (even with bad sound), I again reviewed the line this time from the point of 23:40 3m onwards until their exit from the room .. Many monosyllabic conversations between the two (more extensive on the part of Emma) .

So now we have a big question here. If the end of the invitation was Peter, then Emma's attitude in the bedroom was that she wanted to "pay" to see? If so, my greatest fear here is present.

We have drawn the front again an MNAE apartment, .if there is any intervention of "up" to cut this evil still in its phase of trying to root roots.
They were done together in moments, but clearly separated into "key situations.

In counterpoint, glad that Peter took this attitude (even without basis), because in my view both are still not ready and firm for this first step with strangers there.

Building this base for Alex and Anna will already be a very considerable challenge.

I hope the "top" orientation also works on this point.

At the beginning of the conversation Ana said: "That's what I want ..." Further she explains that their company will move from the kitchen into the living room and what they plan to do there (before that, she told her guests that prepared the game (probably was meant bondage, blindfold and exchange partners: this can be seen in the beginning of the party)). It was clear from the words and gestures of Anna. 
Then I guess that Anna told to Peter and Emma, that they can stay and watch or join them. This is just my guess. Anna spoke quietly and words could not be heard. I only saw the gestures and facial expressions.
By Emma's facial expression was evident that she was not happy with the proposal. Then Peter shook his head and said: "No".
I do not think that Anna asked them to leave the living room. In the disposal of the company has a large kitchen and a bedroom (By the way: It would be better if they had a party in the bedroom, because in the living room is very little space, and there they were closely. Also one of the living cameras (free) is located very far away. And there's no camera near the window. So that in living room is not the best place for parties).

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, thedbear said:

My position at 4some, I have already said. Unused and unpublished to me this style of voyeur. And for VH too. Mainly !
As for Alex's "depression", what worries me is the bottle in his hands. Even if he's drinking it in moderation.

Before the party, both girls (especially Anna) asked the guys in no case do not drink a lot. Alex had promised not to drink. The second guy, as I understand it, was behind the wheel (he lives in the suburbs), and they had to return home after the party. Anna offered them to stay, but as I understand it, they did not want.

• Upvote 2