Anna & Alex - Part 1

bf (i keep forgetting his name) doesn't look happy with ironbox jr. worse than anything she keeps hanging onto him as if there were some hope that she'll do something. the highlight of sex for tonight will be when bf goes to the bathroom to jerk off and cum hits the mirror.

Capture_2017_02_06_20_23_00_709.png

the only problem with that is that if he is controlled by a girl like this who gives him nothing, he won't be able to get anywhere with any girl. he probably doesn't know what to do. he reminds me of when i was a teenager trying to get to 1st base. a couple of tries & time to move on. as i got older & realized that there were girls that wanted to do something these types were history. he obviously hasn't learned that yet.

alex can't maintain an erection long enough to have an orgasm, peter's gf has aunt flo visiting, and the new guys are probably virgins. let them all stay in the hidden room for a while & get somebody that wants to be here. chances of sex that doesn't involve masturbating one's self ain't going to happen today.

• Upvote 1