Anna & Alex - Part 1

25 minutes ago, russ said:

There is three new people there with emma and Gameboy and Gameboy got a new TV for bedroom

Lol now all he and Emma need in that room is a kitchen and a shower and they can perfectly separate themselves from the others. Those antisocial people are just pitiful.

Hope Anna and Alex will move to a more fun appartement and those two couples can make their boring RLC appt. there.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol now all he and Emma need in that room is a kitchen and a shower and they can perfectly separate themselves from the others. Those antisocial people are just pitiful.

Hope Anna and Alex will move to a more fun appartement and those two couples can make their boring RLC appt. there.

Amy kind of suggested Anna and Alex, make up an apartment with Lina and Alex. Once the VH itself signals the likelihood of reassignment of them to another apartment, I ask seriously. Why not?

Alex 1 would keep Alex 2 on the line and Anna and Lina would have a lot more fun (as I saw on the net before), together or with everyone there.

Of course, they both had their own "space" and not what we see there now.
Obviously Anna and Alex had to make an exit. The "party" is being held in their "bed".
Not LOL.

7 minutes ago, russ said:

Son of a bitch they finally figured how to close the curtain in the shower

Makes this appartement even more worse. First mole sex now closed shower curtain. Hope Anna and Alex will get to a new appartement soon without all these cockblockers round.

27 minutes ago, russ said:

Mia is loosening up much quicker then I though. She might have sex with bf tonight but with blanket on them

Would be another epic fail adding to so much fails these appartement recently had with all those guys. Its quite a shame that Alex and Anna get pushed out by them

In view of this cheery little game there and adding that Vlad and Sveta went for a walk in the "forest".

And since for the floor of the "trains" no new apartment today (again), I'll give a general break to the site online.

I see what I did not lose later on the timeline (this is also not resolved here).

Correction Sveta back, but still I'll take a break.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

In view of this cheery little game there and adding that Vlad and Sveta went for a walk in the "forest".

And since for the floor of the "trains" no new apartment today (again), I'll give a general break to the site online.

I see what I did not lose later on the timeline (this is also not resolved here).

Correction Sveta back, but still I'll take a break.

Sorry but makes no sense at all... Lost in translation I guess ::)