Anna & Alex - Part 1

Guys, calm down!

There are now 4 couples and 8 people there. The options of a fun 2 are literally limited and if your intention is to do it in particular, almost that practically impossible.

Neither in the jacuzzi does this staff fit. It will be necessary to set up an agenda -sex, there.
Lol.

I hear you Bear, but this was bad, I mean really bad. Don't think I have ever see tenants go to such lenghts to avoid being on cam as I have today. The way he put her panties back on made me want to vomit. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Guys, calm down!

There are now 4 couples and 8 people there. The options of a fun 2 are literally limited and if your intention is to do it in particular, almost that practically impossible.

Neither in the jacuzzi does this staff fit. It will be necessary to set up an agenda -sex, there.
Lol.

In my opinion it was a bad idea to bring all those additional people in. They should let develop the situation with only Anna Alex Emma Peter. Now its completely fucked up. We have one freeloader couple blocking the bedroom of Anna and Alex. The new guest couple and Emma Peter cockblocking each other. Anna Alex are completely out and can only be for themselves after all other losers went to bed

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I hear you Bear, but this was bad, I mean really bad. Don't think I have ever see tenants go to such lenghts to avoid being on cam as I have today. The way he put her panties back on made me want to vomit. 

Right Amy, Theres one thing that makes me really angry: And that is playing hiding shit with paying viewers. Why the hell they sign contracts to be on a voyeur site when they no exactly they are too shy, frigid and inhibited for it. They only take space for better participants and annoy and maybe even worse scare away the subscribers

On the one hand I hate what happened today, but on the other hand this clusterfuck points out all of the flaws with what VH has done and I will love watching this drama unfold. Sorry, can't help it, I'm libra incarnate. 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

On the one hand I hate what happened today, but on the other hand this clusterfuck points out all of the flaws with what VH has done and I will love watching this drama unfold. Sorry, can't help it, I'm libra incarnate. 

I hope they will learn from it and adjust their casting methods

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Na minha opinião, era uma má idéia trazer todas essas pessoas adicionais dentro Eles devem deixar desenvolver a situação com apenas Anna Alex Emma Peter. Agora está completamente fodido. Temos um casal freeloader bloqueando o quarto de Anna e Alex. O casal novo convidado e Emma Peter cockblocking uns aos outros. Anna Alex estão completamente fora e só pode ser para si depois de todos os outros perdedores foram para a cama

Only a single note here.

None of this would have these consequences if and only if all there were in the same line as Anna and Alex.
Jabbath, are you sure VH said swinger on the way? Where, because there it was not.

Or is it up to Anna to start her lectures with them for this purpose?

Apparently she's going to have a lot of work on the kitchen table tomorrow with the girls. Mia mainly.

But how did you get everyone together today and get your real attention in the room (everyone, men included), maybe she's up to the challenge.

Again excuses to translation deviations

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Eu ouvi você Bear, mas isso era ruim, eu quero dizer realmente ruim. Não acho que eu já vi inquilinos ir para tais comprimentos para evitar estar em cam como tenho hoje. A maneira como ele colocou sua calcinha de volta me fez querer vomitar. 

Still the replay, but thanks! Preparing the spirit for it.:biggrin:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Only a single note here.

None of this would have these consequences if and only if all there were in the same line as Anna and Alex.
Jabbath, are you sure VH said swinger on the way? Where, because there it was not.

Or is it up to Anna to start her lectures with them for this purpose?

Apparently she's going to have a lot of work on the kitchen table tomorrow with the girls. Mia mainly.

But how did you get everyone together today and get your real attention in the room (everyone, men included), maybe she's up to the challenge.

Again excuses to translation deviations

Sorry I dont get what you mean here. I never talked of swingers and swingers were not the topic here

VH clarified that there were no swingers, at least not Peter and Emma. This place is a trap. Nothing is going to happen. Mole sex and hiding is what you can expect. Poor Anna and Alex got screwed. Hope they escape soon.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Por um lado eu odeio o que aconteceu hoje, mas por outro lado este clusterfuck aponta todas as falhas com o que VH tem feito e eu amarei assistindo este drama se desdobrar. Desculpe, não posso ajudá-lo, eu sou libra encarnado. 

Capricorn with Ascending in Capricorn! Haha, we are lovers and rivals at the same time.

• Upvote 1