Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Capricorn with Ascending in Capricorn! Haha, we are lovers and rivals at the same time.

You again talk like chinese to me. You should really consider learning English. Its not hard to learn and it helps you in so many situations.

i want to say that this apt is horrible. the 2 new couples need to goasap. the hiding should not be tolerated on a voyeur site. anna & alex must be saints after all to put up with this shit. the only thing that would possibly make any sense (and this is out there so bear with me)knowing that a & a would be more willing to have some more daring type of sex than anyone else that they could find right now, but also knowing that they would have to control alex's bad behavior, they planted a bunch of high school almost virgins to gauge how a & a would deal with the ridiculous situation. if they show that they can be adults and not  crack under the pressure of babysitting & not being able to have sex freely as they are used to they will be rewarded with a better deal as main headliners in the more fun & daring activities such as getting to fuck with the brunette & voyeur guy and others possibly even hotter in a better apt designed especially for such things. after that is settled the freeloaders will be shown the door for good. what other reason could there be for such a stupid arrangement. this is turning into the brady bunch as we speak. no sex, no fun, no privacy, no bathing, pretty soon no apt. it can't last much longer. i said that ironbox & what's his name could have tonight & they have and that's it. anything coming from my keyboard about them is going to be not nice until this changes. and i doubt that it will. but let me add a pictorial display of what to look forward to seeing for now. and it ain't pretty.

Capture_2017_02_07_20_13_50_723.png

Capture_2017_02_07_20_14_21_930.png

Capture_2017_02_07_20_14_36_632.png

Capture_2017_02_07_20_15_20_600.png

Capture_2017_02_07_20_15_57_723.png

Capture_2017_02_07_20_17_19_69.png

Capture_2017_02_07_20_17_41_697.png

Capture_2017_02_07_20_17_58_945.png

Capture_2017_02_07_20_18_45_15.png

Capture_2017_02_07_20_18_59_360.png

• Upvote 4

On 27/01/2017 at 8:45 PM, thedbear said:

If all goes well and ends well (as you are still walking) please give our congratulations to Anna and Alex.

I think I speak for everyone here who still believe and is a fan (I have become now) that this was what we hoped to experience again.

With already said waiting for golden years in return.
I hope also that those who come to compose day 7 come in the same spirit to add and even multiply and not think of subtracting.

To mitigate however, we have today also seen, in a more discreet, more effective way the first step towards the above desire to become concrete. Let's see how it will evolve from there.

On 27/01/2017 at 8:45 PM, thedbear said:

If all goes well and ends well (as you are still walking) please give our congratulations to Anna and Alex.

I think I speak for everyone here who still believe and is a fan (I have become now) that this was what we hoped to experience again.

With already said waiting for golden years in return.
I hope also that those who come to compose day 7 come in the same spirit to add and even multiply and not think of subtracting.

To mitigate however, we have today also seen, in a more discreet, more effective way the first step towards the above desire to become concrete. Let's see how it will evolve from there.

16 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Para mitigar, no entanto, temos hoje também visto, de forma mais discreta, mais eficaz o primeiro passo para o desejo acima de tornar-se concreto. Vamos ver como ele vai evoluir a partir daí.

Just to reinforce my feeling prior to everything we see there today.

@golfer06 I think they are going a different route with this apt. The idea is to create a fucked up situation so that it will get a lot of attention, thus a lot of comments, thus a lot of exposure to other camcapers who might be interested in the drama. This is all by design and we're the suckers in their plot. The best thing we could do would be ignore it and not comment about, but that's impossible and they know it.

• Upvote 1

that's part of it . but as soon as our favorites are out i'm done with this apt. but you are right. we have to treat it like vv & ignore it. i did like to joke about vv but it's become tiring now. this place is the same now. the closet, shower curtain, sofa bed, sheets, and abstinence are no longer funny.

• Upvote 1