Anna & Alex - Part 1

I would agree with all this if I had not seen Anna sitting in front of the TV today and having everyone's attention there.

Unless tomorrow you see her hanging out with Alex outside, I still believe she can reveal all these deviations to and from her side.

I say this because the only thing to be adjusted there is female behavior. The male just follow these changes.

And I think she's willing to do it (yet).

My feeling (and apparently now the only one).

3 hours ago, thedbear said:

I say this because the only thing to be adjusted there is female behavior. The male just follow these changes.

I disagree with this this statement. I know my opinion on the matter will not be popular because everybody seems so against Mia right now. But after watching everything that happened today I truly believe Kenny is the bigger problem, not as much Mia. First we saw Mia shower for the first time without using the curtain. We also saw Mia shave completely nude in the jacuzzi. Looking back at the events surrounding the closet incident, Mia just went in to get something. Shortly after Kenny went in and Kenny was the one to close the closet door. Then tonight when having sex, Mia was the one trying to get the covers off of them. Kenny kept trying to put the covers on. Now this event did happen after Anna had a talk with Mia in the jacuzzi room.

If you go back in the timeline to 2:55am you'll see the conversation between Mia and Anna. So it's very possible that VH got a ton of people complaining about the closet incident and rightfully so. They probably made a call to Anna and Alex to tell them about it. Anna found the right moment to talk to Mia. That would lead to Mia wanting the covers off while having sex, but I'm sure Kenny doesn't know anything about that yet. Now this is all just observation and speculation on my part as I don't speak the language.

I also saw several comments about how Anna and Alex should want to leave because of the other participants in this apartment. It's my understanding that Anna and Alex are the managers of this apartment and if so they're the ones that brought in Emma, Peter, Mia and Kenny. VH can kick out any of them if the views go down. But Anna and Alex wouldn't want to go anywhere when they're bringing in the people to live with them. And as managers, they can probably kick any of them out as well.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, heineken said:

I disagree with this this statement. I know my opinion on the matter will not be popular because everybody seems so against Mia right now. But after watching everything that happened today I truly believe Kenny is the bigger problem, not as much Mia. First we saw Mia shower for the first time without using the curtain. We also saw Mia shave completely nude in the jacuzzi. Looking back at the events surrounding the closet incident, Mia just went in to get something. Shortly after Kenny went in and Kenny was the one to close the closet door. Then tonight when having sex, Mia was the one trying to get the covers off of them. Kenny kept trying to put the covers on. Now this event did happen after Anna had a talk with Mia in the jacuzzi room.

If you go back in the timeline to 2:55am you'll see the conversation between Mia and Anna. So it's very possible that VH got a ton of people complaining about the closet incident and rightfully so. They probably made a call to Anna and Alex to tell them about it. Anna found the right moment to talk to Mia. That would lead to Mia wanting the covers off while having sex, but I'm sure Kenny doesn't know anything about that yet. Now this is all just observation and speculation on my part as I don't speak the language.

I also saw several comments about how Anna and Alex should want to leave because of the other participants in this apartment. It's my understanding that Anna and Alex are the managers of this apartment and if so they're the ones that brought in Emma, Peter, Mia and Kenny. VH can kick out any of them if the views go down. But Anna and Alex wouldn't want to go anywhere when they're bringing in the people to live with them. And as managers, they can probably kick any of them out as well.

Perfect his vision by the point of Mia and Kenny.

I did not follow Anna's conversation with her yet because as I said I'm getting late for the timeline (and if it worked out happy I would have finished). I also did not get to the point of sex (covered in the room)
Still focused on another situation there.

His vision for "managers" is something I've been asking myself here ever since Emma and Peter introduced themselves.

We see that all those who are there now, have been before practically the first week of activation of this apartment.

There's still 2. A "couple" so saying.
So all these "arrangements" were already expected and planned.

I reinforce this because what we have now is 3 couples without any reference in a voyeur site and in same environment and ceiling with a couple swinger and ample experience on this topic.

Preparing your own "house silver"? If so, let us agree, this will be very interesting to see and to accompany.

If not, to see the statistics fall (and will) and to ssim like practices "adios".

Watching the timeline (and barely speaking of her most of the time), follow the unfolding of events in Emma's  bed room.

We know she's on her period and so the maximum Peter can get these days is a hand job or a suck (2 ways she's good at it).

Despite this we saw however she was quite affectionate with Peter yesterday in bed and not caring much for not being alone there.
The couple of friends, in turn initially uncomfortable with the situation, soon hung up and discreetly sought their amusement under the covers (which was to be expected with logic, for their first time there).

What I see is that if this situation lasts and it seems to be, this room will be very interesting to see in these hours of recollections of both couples there the next few days.

Yes, I say see, because we are on a voyeur site and someone needs to remind them of it there.

Again, my feeling.

Again disagree. I am fed up with watching all those hiding shit. And I dont care if they are guests or not. When you know you cant stand being on voyeur site then stay the hell away from it and make room for people who are less frigid and inhibited

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Mais uma vez, discordo. Estou farto de ver todos aqueles que escondem merda. E eu não me importo se eles são convidados ou não. Quando você sabe que não pode estar no site voyeur, em seguida, fique longe dele e dar espaço para as pessoas que são menos frígidas e inibidas

As I said, perhaps preparing the 'silver house'
Only of course, expecting since we can not be sure or safety of practically anything there. And for the site in general.

This I think you'll agree ....:biggrin: