Anna & Alex - Part 1

as someone that has seen anna & alex at their worst i have to admit that this was the best by far that i have seen of them.the trick will be to keep alex from going over the line to abusive behavior. anna like to have rough sex that is true. as long as it's a little rough and not dangerous to her health she will be fine. also the brunette was hot as shit & i hope this was a tryout either for their roomies or another apt cause in my humble opinion she passed with flying colors. and anna even let her fuck & suck alex so maybe she realizes that being too possesive was ruining every thing & loosening up a little will help their relationship in the long run. more parties like this & i'll be here for a long time. thanks to anna, alex, and all involved, especially the brunette. and of course vh for keeping alex in line & arranging a gr8 night!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

as someone that has seen anna & alex at their worst i have to admit that this was the best by far that i have seen of them.the trick will be to keep alex from going over the line to abusive behavior. anna like to have rough sex that is true. as long as it's a little rough and not dangerous to her health she will be fine. also the brunette was hot as shit & i hope this was a tryout either for their roomies or another apt cause in my humble opinion she passed with flying colors. and anna even let her fuck & suck alex so maybe she realizes that being too possesive was ruining every thing & loosening up a little will help their relationship in the long run. more parties like this & i'll be here for a long time. thanks to anna, alex, and all involved, especially the brunette. and of course vh for keeping alex in line & arranging a gr8 night!!!!

Nothing to add here. Sums up the night so far. VH is improving with rapid speed lately 

• Upvote 2