Anna & Alex - Part 1

Me personally, I don't care to watch anyone here have sex. None of them are exciting enough for me. I watch to see if they are making any movement toward the big orgy, which should be the goal when you have 8 people living together. After this today, I'd say they are moving backwards. Good luck with that strategy Anna. 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Yury said:

Again they discuss what should be done to increase the number of subscribers. 
At the beginning of Anna is conducting a survey of all residents whether they like this project? How much space takes the project in their lives (in percentages)? What they want to do to improve the project?
The answers are predictable. Everyone loves this project. It covers 100% of the life of all residents. 
This is not surprising, as Emma, Peter and their friends came to this city from the Russian hinterland. They are faced with the fact that in a big city not find jobs (the crisis, large staff reductions in most industrial enterprises, reduction of wages, etc.). High prices (in the big city life is more expensive than in a small provincial towns). The very high cost of rental housing in the big city.
Kenny worked as an animator of children's parties. His girlfriend has debts on payment of utility bills. 
In my opinion they are all seekers of the good life in the big city (to a large extent adventurers) who do not have a serious education and professional skills.
All of them say that the project is very important in their lives. They were forced to work hard and think every day how to earn money to buy food and pay for an apartment. 
Now they have the opportunity to do what they like and receive money for it. They have free housing. And all this thanks to this project.
Regarding the improvement of the project none of them nothing interesting could offer. Peter proposed to add sensuality in their daily lives. More constructive proposals were not.

Then Anna began to talk about what they have to imagine what the viewer sees on the other side (at the monitor) when watching them. They believe that subscribers pay money for something, to see something, that no in their lives (what they lack in life). Anna says that they should do what they like. But to do so, to get satisfaction from this and enrich themselves spiritually. Then it will be interesting to the audience. 
In my opinion, she says a lot of nonsense, explains his thoughts extensively and very confusing. It is unlikely that tenants understand what she wants from them. I got the impression that she herself does not understand what she says and confused in own mind.
Then Anna says that they go to the main and most complex topic of the meeting. All sit in a circle and Anna begins to speak in a whisper. I can say that sounded dates (7 February (the day of arrival of the main group of residents) and 22 February) and some numbers (sums?). 
I got the impression that Anna summarized the results of work and divided the money earned. But this is only my subjective opinion, which is born of inflamed imagination. :biggrin:
Personally, I think:
1. It is hardly necessary to wait for something new in the actions of the tenants;
2. Top of the idiocy to conduct the production meeting in front of the subscribers. It is better to withdraw the apartment under maintenance for a couple of hours.

After reading your posts, that you have made during the time, when I was translating, I realized that all of you even more crazy, than the tenants of the apartment and they can not keep up with your fantasies. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hey Hey hey ! I stay out of the "suggestions". LOL

Yury, again grateful for your time here. Answer many questions and direct our line of reasoning.

For them there what we want or rather what I expect here, is to see something intermediate between VV and RLC. I do not think this is so difficult.

In my view they are already on this path.

And Anna is being led to face it, and apparently by herself.

I have already suggested here that you need a leader and a co-leader there (Due to the amount of people and opinions there).
 And it does not have to be a man and a woman. Only 2 people with sensible attitudes and focused so that all stand out (through the effort of each).
Everyone has to navigate the river down and not try to go upstream.

5 minutes ago, thedbear said:

For them there what we want or rather what I expect here, is to see something intermediate between VV and RLC. I do not think this is so difficult.

You are deeply mistaken, buddy. Anna can make only VV.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Yury said:

Você está profundamente enganado, amigo. Anna só pode fazer VV.

6 minutes ago, Yury said:

Você está profundamente enganado, amigo. Anna só pode fazer VV.

Just remembering. What pulled this apartment in its beginning was precisely its VV side. Good VV, as many here (it's in the forum) praised.

After this it is in the middle. And a resistance to being broken (and being). Still .
Reinforcement only. Are they in the "rain" to get wet, or is the awning too small to shelter?

thanks yuri for your help. as far as i know none of us can understand anything that anyone on these sites is saying if they don't attempt to speak english. but some of us are obviously joking a lot about what they should do. as amy said they should just get comfortable in doing things that bring them enjoyment including sex. a little bit of relaxing in more comfortable attire (less and/or sexier clothing for example). everyone has allready had sex in most ways so it's not like they should be trying to hide something that the others don't know. anna should be leading the way in this area. once the ice is broken as dbear has hinted at things will either go much better or they will know that they don't belong. mia is a good example. at 1st she did not want to have anything to do with what it takes. then anna spoke to here & she made a huge adjustment. if kenney would stop acting so prudish they could be a gr8 couple. peter seema to realize the situation and needs to convince emma to relax. she has no problem having sex and is very hot and knows what she wants in bed. but she still has to get some confidence around the others. the guests seem to be a little younger but that can be to their advantage as it is easier to adapt at a younger age to what should be done. they don't seem to have any hangups about the activities either. whatever it takes to get everyone naked would be a good start. nobody has to get gangbanged or have an orgy. just accept that they are all human & seeing a few dicks, pussies, & tits is not going to be the end of the world. it could be the start of a much better living standard in otherwise tough surroundings.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Obrigado yuri por sua ajuda. Até onde eu sei que nenhum de nós pode compreender qualquer coisa que qualquer um nestes locais está dizendo se não tentarem falar o inglês. Mas alguns de nós estão obviamente brincando muito sobre o que eles deveriam fazer. Como amy disse que eles devem apenas ficar confortável em fazer as coisas que lhes trazem prazer, incluindo sexo. Um pouco de relaxamento em roupas mais confortáveis (menos e / ou roupas mais sexy, por exemplo). Todos já tiveram relações sexuais na maioria das maneiras, então não é como se estivessem tentando esconder algo que os outros não sabem. Anna deve estar liderando o caminho nesta área. Uma vez que o gelo é quebrado como dbear sugeriu que as coisas vão muito melhor ou eles vão saber que eles não pertencem. Mia é um bom exemplo. Na primeira ela não queria ter nada a ver com o que é preciso. Então anna falou aqui & ela fez um ajuste enorme. Se kenney parasse de agir tão prudish eles poderiam ser um gr8 casal. Peter seema para perceber a situação e precisa convencer emma para relaxar. Ela não tem nenhum problema ter relações sexuais e é muito quente e sabe o que ela quer na cama. Mas ela ainda tem que ter alguma confiança em torno dos outros. Os convidados parecem ser um pouco mais jovem, mas que pode ser a sua vantagem como é mais fácil de se adaptar em uma idade mais jovem para o que deve ser feito. Eles não parecem ter qualquer hangups sobre as atividades quer. O que quer que leve para obter todos nus seria um bom começo. Ninguém tem que ficar gangbanged ou ter uma orgia. Apenas aceite que eles são todos humanos e vendo alguns dicks, pussies, & tits não vai ser o fim do mundo. Poderia ser o começo de um padrão de vida muito melhor em um ambiente difícil.

Excellent thought your Golfer06.

Understand that everyone is there to expose themselves equally and not try to maintain some preservation or privacy (on a site voyeur, lol).
It's no use "doing" it and "not doing" it. Who does not "brake the car" of what makes( for the apartment in general).
I think the direction and target of this shot is more than known.

Think and act like you are on a nude beach.

Going to a strippoker (and I'm really suggesting it) would be a way to go. Let's see how they behave piece by piece lost.