Anna & Alex - Part 1

I can't take this boring shit any more, the only interesting about this place are us. The thing we say to be funny or what should happen or anything we say about this boring non sexy - not funny group of people. They are more boring than Boro ever was. Anna needs to lead by example and see who wants to follow. I spend more time on CC talking about them then I do watching them.

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, russ said:

I can't take this boring shit any more, the only interesting about this place are us. The thing we say to be funny or what should happen or anything we say about this boring non sexy - not funny group of people. They are more boring than Boro ever was. Anna needs to lead by example and see who wants to follow. I spend more time on CC talking about them then I do watching them.

So true.

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

... If you have the "ball in the foot" at the moment, do not go forward, others will ...

And if you lose it, take it up again and make a greater effort. Much bigger.

My feeling here

Or when the ball is bad simply take another better ball (people) You cant play well with a shitty ball

48 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

@thedbear Eu realmente não vejo o progresso que você está falando e eu entendo apenas cerca de 10% do que você está dizendo. Para mim não há nenhum progresso em tudo quando mesmo Anna tem que dizer-lhes quando seu sua volta para ter o sexo na sala de visitas. Isso é apenas lamentável que Anna tem que orientá-los o que fazer ...

10%? So I'm getting better, because some people say they do not understand anything, LOL.
Kidding aside, keep what I aim here. Progress yes.

Emma is by no means the same one who entered at the beginning. And so did Peter.

Casal PINK takes every opportunity they can. Already been in the bedroom, in the shower, on the sofa. And in the jacuzzi. Besides Anna and Alex, the only ones there until now.
This dawn for a moment I thought they would explore the kitchen, too.

Remember how Mia was before even to change and clothes. And how uninhibited she is now.
Kenny, by virtue of the pressure of the others also is having an evolution (small I am the first to point).
 For this couple and performance, a third cam would help there and a lot, however we all saw the potential of visualizing the cams already existing in Anna's 4some and a couple of friends before.
It is simply not being harnessed and wasted.

And if we understand that none of them has any baggage or experience in this type of site or reality (and does not have it), they do need someone to guide them and tell them what to do (and how). This is the role of Anna and Alex there. I still think so. So they really want to move forward and evolve there.

I point now to the time factor and that is against them.
I justify it.
We already had 2 "balls on the beam" in Eric and Layla. Fact.
I believe that with their return, along with Sam and Jess, we will finally have a "goal". I'm following exactly this.
The others will surely go further along this path.
Absurd that just who has made this goal, stay behind for lack of "breath" to continue holding. Even though the team is now another there.

Just something to reinforce my position here and above.

Https://twitter.com/VoyeurHouseTV?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
See what first slidse we have there (Feb 21) .Tweet fixed.

And see which image header (I know the term is wrong), illustrating the first strippoker between NMAE. Which I remember was in Masha's presentation.

So I'm not the only one who "thinks" like that.

Mistakes, translation, directions ... the usual .hahahah!

Move on

2 hours ago, russ said:

Agreed! People talk about the drama going here like it's fun drama. Oh, what's gonna happen next? BS, it may be drama, but it's boring, frustrating drama. I'm getting to the point where I'm more interested in the coming quarrels then the possibly of shared sex.

• Upvote 2