Anna & Alex - Part 1

I think they've just been catching up on some rest. Anna's been sleeping a lot the last couple days. They probably didn't get good sleep for weeks sleeping on that couch. Though right now Anna looks like she's in heavy thought.

11 minutes ago, Russ said:

Glad your here  Amy3  .Have you noticed that Anna and Alex look like their pet rock died today. They look very serious about something. :biggrin:

Haven't been watching. Trying to work and have fun here at the same time. They both have looked rather exhausted lately. As for the silly 6. Maybe more bad numbers are being relayed. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

At least Emma is trying. I just can't figure out why it's taking them so damn long to get comfortable being nude around each other, but they can freely have sex in front of a world of strangers. I'm baffled!

Good point Amy  But keep in mind, although they know we are watching, THEY don't see us

And, if I may offer a different opinion, may be they are not walking around naked because they don't want to offend the other

Kate seems so prude, that may be she is afraid of go to the extent of her fantacies