Anna & Alex - Part 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

yes. she was hot. he was not.

So true, I actually thought that Alex was right into her and she was into Anna and Alex Big Time, now  Scruffy seamed a bit lost don't you think ?

Just now, sixfive said:

So true, I actually thought that Alex was right into her and she was into Anna and Alex Big Time, now  Scruffy seamed a bit lost don't you think ?

he was in the way most of the time. the only thing that he was good for was sticking his dick in hot tits ass for a dp which unfortunately alex fucked up!!!!

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

he was in the way most of the time. the only thing that he was good for was sticking his dick in hot tits ass for a dp which unfortunately alex fucked up!!!!

LOL I saw that, I thought "what the fuck ,is this some instructional thing " like, "That's in the next lesson " ?????

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sixfive said:

LOL I saw that, I thought "what the fuck ,is this some instructional thing " like, "That's in the next lesson " ?????

that was a tragedy. she was so hot & so willing. no one else i've seen on these sites has been ready for that.

• Upvote 1

Anna and Alex obviously decided prior to the foursome that sex swapping was off limits. The other guy set up the situation, but Alex couldn't do it becuase of this decision. It's not cool to ask your partner to change the rules during the sex. Class dismissed. ?

• Upvote 2

Yes, she was fun and willing to anything. It's too bad A and A weren't. Now, I'm wondering if sex swapping is off the table for good. 

You are so right about Anna and DP. If there was ever a girl on these sites ready for that, it would be her.

• Upvote 2