Anna & Alex - Part 1

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Anna does have to get off about every two hours so who knows--I will hang around just in case

It's gonna be a while. Takes them forever. You have to know that the longer the live views they get from subscribers, the more money they make. This is drawn out by design. It's usually best to spend your time doing something else and then coming back to watch it on the timeline. Unless your're a nonsubscriber, in which case, prepare for the long haul and be prepared for dissapointment depending on Alex's dick. It's a hellava thing waiting for a guy to get a hard dick.  

Just a note out of the forum due, but like everyone else on Thurs also has pies on others here goes .. Jess and Sam are whole and now rehearsal sets of groups. Since he came back online I understood that they were out.:biggrin:

Eric and Layla however are "stranded" in bed. We can understand how heavy and exhausting the "maintenance" practiced has been.:dodgy:

Probably! He seems a bit more nervous then I was expecting him to be. Rather then an angry drunk, he became a slow, nervous drunk. There is no way Alex can get a hard on right now. 0% chance. Pills, sprays, you name it, no hope. It'll be very early in the morning before they get started. Why do they fucking do this over and over again. I know, views and money! For real!