Anna & Alex - Part 1

12 minutes ago, koshxxx said:

E já faz quase três meses desde a última vez. Também Masha tem implantes mamários.

My friend! I'm dry to see how they stayed. I think we'll have to wait at least another month, right?

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Urso Uau! Vocę me perdeu por causa disso. -benzóico.

Sorry, but I can not see you pulling the chain here to this point.

In other posts you use a good, critical, but not gratuitous.

And when you take this attitude do not realize that others come in your glue and not in front of you.

:cry:

1 hour ago, cyberleader said:

it certainly looks that way alex should just play with his playstation for a while and let them 3 get it on anna would get the banging she craves and the lady guest too and male guest gets them both

That the scenario i would have liked. Better yet, Alex go to bed so we don't see him ata all. It's just not sexy watching with him involved at all for me. 

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

So after about 5 hours has anyone had an orgasm?

Did anyone cum after they restarted about 11/2 hours ago? Same old same old. We went and watched Star Trek Beyond, and we both came during the movie, had some chips and salsa, and split a couple beers.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

This really sucks to stay with them all this time and anna doesn't climb on the other guy----Dpes Layla jump on another guy at all? She is so hot and has one of the most perfect set of tits I have ever seen

Thats another unfulfilled dream, Layla and Jess swapping, not even swapping for oral, let alone intercourse.