Anna & Alex - Part 1

This apt has been reduced to laughing stock status. They should constantly have the Benny Hill theme song running in the background. Sorry, I'm a bitter bitch after the shit they keep pulling on us. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

At one point it did look like the girlfriend mounted alex for a couple of seconds

I saw that,she was reaching for it between her legs, but she never made any kind of movement to indicate it was in.

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

At one point it did look like the girlfriend mounted alex for a couple of seconds

7 minutes ago, Russ said:

When they have sex put it in fast speed and have the Benny song playing   :biggrin:

Somebody has to make that video! That would be a true classic, Golfer, you up to it my friend?

• Upvote 1

How the fuck do they go at it so long and don't cum? We "fooled around" last night, and after a pretty short time we gotta slow down, or stop completely in place to stop from cumming to soon.I should say to stop him from cumming to soon.  I dont need 12 hours, but i want more than 15 minutes too. These people must have desensitized sex organs.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

How the fuck do they go at it so long and don't cum? We "fooled around" last night, and after a pretty short time we gotta slow down, or stop completely in place to stop from cumming to soon.I should say to stop him from cumming to soon.  I dont need 12 hours, but i want more than 15 minutes too. These people must have desensitized sex organs.

if you've seen the woody allen movie everything you've allways wanted to know about sex but were afraid to ask, there is a part where a guy is on a date & the inside workings of his body is a bunch of guys in the nerve center controlling his sexual functions. in order to not cum too quickly his brain is told to think of names of baseball players. when i was young i actually did that. now i don't need to do anything like that. these guys are young & they should be trying to not cum fast, not trying to cum sometime before i die.

• Upvote 1