Anna & Alex - Part 1

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

As regras têm de ser feitas e acordadas antes da mão. Agora, ninguém sabe quais são as regras, então ninguém vai se mover um centímetro. De volta ao quadrado 1. Anna está chutando-se para o que ela fez, mas há um grande pedaço dela que está sorrindo sabendo que este drama está atraindo os telespectadores.

Yes, attracting is fact. But here everyone with negative comments and opinions about, I even., '

I just can not figure it out. If the other couple (the girl) is not in order, go to the quarry if you lock it and do not fuck with the night or rather the dawn of the others,
Anna is only responsible for it there.
My opinion.

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Eu me pergunto se garota de azul está tentando recuperar o alex quase ontem à noite

Retrieve what? Alex is fine. Who is packing everything there now even with their static attitude is Anna, and that is why no one feels the urge to start anything there now.
She is not encouraging anyone.

Best solution is for grey girl and bf to fuck on the couch and Anna and Alex to have a foursome in their bedroom. This way Anna can forgive the brunette and the other couple don't have to participate.