Anna & Alex - Part 1

Not sure where the girl went, but Peter the Kid just found out the shower doesn't drain very well. Also, that the curtains are ziptied open. Oh, and yes, I saw his dick. It's average, I think. A little hard to tell when flaccid. Lastly, VH may want to double check those papers, I don't think he's started puberty yet. Jk, chill VH. ?

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not sure where the girl went, but Peter the Kid just found out the shower doesn't drain very well. Also, that the curtains are ziptied open. Oh, and yes, I saw his dick. It's average, I think. A little hard to tell when flaccid. Lastly, VH may want to double check those papers, I don't think he's started puberty yet. Jk, chill VH. ?

So I guess we never see Emma takin a shower there. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:::)

Just now, golfer06 said:

let me make sure that i didn't miss something. their names are there but they didn't even take their clothes off on cam yet?

He did shower. She not. Shes wayyy to shy. It makes her uncomfortable even being topless in the dark for a view moments. Maybe she will shower in the dark ::)