Anna & Alex - Part 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Maravilhoso! Outra garota desagradável que temos de esperar, que não quer estar aqui, mas por alguma razão, provavelmente financeira, tem que. Meu tipo menos favorito de inquilino. 

Guys, the time was very short and she did not shower as I thought it was.
Possibly it was to use the vazo sanitary or something in this line (lavabo) since it does not have the vision of cam that we have and for this without knowing that this point is not reached.
Again just my personal opinion.

4 hours ago, spielo said:

Mas shygirl parece ser um trabalho garota ... saindo de manhã e sendo devolução em vez cansados à noite. Outro cara financiando sua vida por uma garota ....

Spielo, I agree and therefore maybe we can only count on a more effective participation of her (and him) over the weekend.
What we are on the way to your first there.
Yes, despite everything yet design hopes for this apartment and its occupants.
I hope they are not in vain, though.

12 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Guys, the time was very short and she did not shower as I thought it was.
Possibly it was to use the vazo sanitary or something in this line (lavabo) since it does not have the vision of cam that we have and for this without knowing that this point is not reached.
Again just my personal opinion.

Lav or not, a deal is a deal! She deserves a final chance though. But that's it.

what is the excuse for this? blackeye was trying to do something again (the guy has the patience of a saint) . all she did was keep crossing her legs & pushing him away. the only hope is to (and i'm certainly not endorsing this) pull a bill cosby. this girl is hopeless. even under the covers she wouldn't let him touch her. time to go!!!!

Capture_2017_02_02_10_37_00_73.png

• Upvote 3