Buyer's remorse

3 hours ago, ww_watcher said:

Thestarider addressed this already but I thought I might add that Director Comey did not pursue Mrs Clinton as he should have, after the election results, so his credibility, intentions, and opinions are questionable at best. The director of National Intelligence has been lying about their actions and intent for many decades so why believe them now?

I answered the Comey Clinton issue before.  Comey did all he could (breaking all precedents to comment on an open case) to damage her.  His conclusion was that no prosecutor would take the case since it requires proving that Clinton INTENDED to disclose classified information.  NO ONE has ever been convicted under that very old law.

I have no idea where you have learned that the Director of National Intelligence has lied about anything.  I'd like to see your credible source for that criminal accusation. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2017 at 5:51 PM, eagleb1 said:

I answered the Comey Clinton issue before.  Comey did all he could (breaking all precedents to comment on an open case) to damage her.  His conclusion was that no prosecutor would take the case since it requires proving that Clinton INTENDED to disclose classified information.  NO ONE has ever been convicted under that very old law.

I have no idea where you have learned that the Director of National Intelligence has lied about anything.  I'd like to see your credible source for that criminal accusation. 

I'm sorry Eagleb1. I should have made it a bit clearer that these people are practiced at the art of lying by omission. If they are asked questions they consider "none of our business" then right or wrong they will either not say anything pertinent or will mislead you. It has been the SOP for a long time. What I have learned is to listen to the person asking the question and then reading what I can find on the subject and then drawing my own conclusions. Sometimes, if I am lucky or good, the answer given by the director of whatever will either show me I am close or let me know that I should dig deeper.

Damn you guys are good,,,maybe you should all go work at Fox News,,,the bullshit meter on all the bullshit and lies that you guys are coming up with is at an all time High.

I never thought that people could ever be this stupid and Naive in this world,,but I'm beginning to see that they exist out there.::)::)

I guarantee you that if Obama did the exact same shit to Trump,,,,you guys would be going ballistic asking for The New president Obama to get impeached.

I can't take anything you guys say seriously because I know that all of you know that everything you type here on CC is just made up bullshit to make Trump and the republican party look good,,,,I will use some of the words they like to say on here,,,,,everything you guys say is nothing but Fox News talking points,,Scripted comments,,Fake Polls,, You Spin everything to fit your narrative,,,I know that none of you even believe the crap you write.:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

1 hour ago, ww_watcher said:

I'm sorry Eagleb1. I should have made it a bit clearer that these people are practiced at the art of lying by omission. If they are asked questions they consider "none of our business" then right or wrong they will either not say anything pertinent or will mislead you. It has been the SOP for a long time. What I have learned is to listen to the person asking the question and then reading what I can find on the subject and then drawing my own conclusions. Sometimes, if I am lucky or good, the answer given by the director of whatever will either show me I am close or let me know that I should dig deeper.

14 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Damn you guys are good,,,maybe you should all go work at Fox News,,,the bullshit meter on all the bullshit and lies that you guys are coming up with is at an all time High.

I never thought that people could ever be this stupid and Naive in this world,,but I'm beginning to see that they exist out there.::)::)

I guarantee you that if Obama did the exact same shit to Trump,,,,you guys would be going ballistic asking for The New president Obama to get impeached.

I can't take anything you guys say seriously because I know that all of you know that everything you type here on CC is just made up bullshit to make Trump and the republican party look good,,,,I will use some of the words they like to say on here,,,,,everything you guys say is nothing but Fox News talking points,,Scripted comments,,Fake Polls,, You Spin everything to fit your narrative,,,I know that none of you even believe the crap you write.:biggrin::biggrin:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

EM69 Please don't quote me if you have nothing relevant to add to the discussion. I am not the least bit interested in meaningless/open context GIFs or Will Smith's scripted lines in iRobot. Not that it matters but I don't have cable TV; just the internet. Sometimes I get exposed to the blathering idiots hosting those punditty shows when I visit friends and family but I take no sides but my own. I read a lot and watch documentaries - something I wholeheartedly suggest you try, some of which I don't agree with or have drawn differing conclusions and sometimes I learn something new. I also read what folks contribute here; even your diatribe (such as this). Sometimes I agree sometimes I don't. Either way, if I have something to add I write about it but I haven't the need to insult you nor do I need your approval of my opinions, though I do enjoy it when it happens. I learn nothing from this nonsense and I am sure you are using the moment to insult not inform or argue.

6 hours ago, ww_watcher said:

EM69 Please don't quote me if you have nothing relevant to add to the discussion. I am not the least bit interested in meaningless/open context GIFs or Will Smith's scripted lines in iRobot. Not that it matters but I don't have cable TV; just the internet. Sometimes I get exposed to the blathering idiots hosting those punditty shows when I visit friends and family but I take no sides but my own. I read a lot and watch documentaries - something I wholeheartedly suggest you try, some of which I don't agree with or have drawn differing conclusions and sometimes I learn something new. I also read what folks contribute here; even your diatribe (such as this). Sometimes I agree sometimes I don't. Either way, if I have something to add I write about it but I haven't the need to insult you nor do I need your approval of my opinions, though I do enjoy it when it happens. I learn nothing from this nonsense and I am sure you are using the moment to insult not inform or argue.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

What do you mean nothing relevant to add to this discussion?

You said that you don't watch those Pundittty tv shows yet I see you quoting Fox New's talking points,,,and also making up excuses for Trump.

I can always easily add to a conversation and could talk all day about politics and Government,,,but when I read lies after made up lies,,then there is no need for me to even say anything relevant because it would only fall on deaf ears,,,This is not just on you alone,,,I see other people online and on Tv just saying the most outrageous stuff,,just to get ratings or to please their political party,,You don't believe that Russia had anything to do with trying to influence our election,,because you know it would make Trump look bad,,,But you didn't stop there,,you said that you were pretty sure that China tried to influence our election but that nobody is looking at that,,and that Saudi Arabia paid huge sums of money to try and get Hilary elected,,Where is any of your proof for saying any of that?,,,How can I take anything you say seriously when you make up false accusations like those. I didn't see anything you were saying that was based on fact or truthful in any way shape or form.

I quoted you because your entire comment was a load of made up bullshit,,,,there was nothing for me to add to that pile of crap that you already wrote.

Why even attempt to have an intelligent conversation with people like you who live in a Republican bubble and refuse to acknowledge that the world is not flat.

I don't like it when people just make stuff up and pass it off as the truth,,,,and you are just simply regurgitating what Fox News, The documentaries and those websites that you said that you had visited told you,,,You wanna have a decent discussion then stop being so damn BIAS and one track minded,,stick to the facts please and what is actually happening in this Country or worldwide instead of saying things that are not true.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, euromike69 said:

What do you mean nothing relevant to add to this discussion?

You said that you don't watch those Pundittty tv shows yet I see you quoting Fox New's talking points,,,and also making up excuses for Trump.

I can always easily add to a conversation and could talk all day about politics and Government,,,but when I read lies after made up lies,,then there is no need for me to even say anything relevant because it would only fall on deaf ears,,,This is not just on you alone,,,I see other people online and on Tv just saying the most outrageous stuff,,just to get ratings or to please their political party,,You don't believe that Russia had anything to do with trying to influence our election,,because you know it would make Trump look bad,,,But you didn't stop there,,you said that you were pretty sure that China tried to influence our election but that nobody is looking at that,,and that Saudi Arabia paid huge sums of money to try and get Hilary elected,,Where is any of your proof for saying any of that?,,,How can I take anything you say seriously when you make up false accusations like those. I didn't see anything you were saying that was based on fact or truthful in any way shape or form.

I quoted you because your entire comment was a load of made up bullshit,,,,there was nothing for me to add to that pile of crap that you already wrote.

Why even attempt to have an intelligent conversation with people like you who live in a Republican bubble and refuse to acknowledge that the world is not flat.

I don't like it when people just make stuff up and pass it off as the truth,,,,and you are just simply regurgitating what Fox News, The documentaries and those websites that you said that you had visited told you,,,You wanna have a decent discussion then stop being so damn BIAS and one track minded,,stick to the facts please and what is actually happening in this Country or worldwide instead of saying things that are not true.

EM, You are delusional. I don't even have cable TV...or an antenna. I do have a nice smart TV I resurrected from a yard sale and about 4TB of movies, music, and documentaries (some published and some yet to be). One is by a German videographer living in Berlin who wanted his American friends to know the unfettered truth about the immigrant problem in Europe since, during his last visit, he found that we were/are being mislead about some of it by our respective mass media sources). I have encountered many fruitcakes like you on the Uni campus where I work and I count them, as I now do you, as the rudest sort. They don't discuss, they call names and scream "lies!" though it may just be an error or opinion adjustable by discussion. If I have have quoted (or misquoted) anything from those sources it was mere coincidence; or possibly something of yours I read here. Although I wouldn't change the wording slightly and call it my own, I will admit some things I have said (or in this case written) have certainly been said before by folks more and less intelligent than I. You have chosen a path of belligerence and petty meanness. In fact, those fruitcakes use the same words as you as if they are scripted. Like you, they want you hear what they have to say without any reciprocity. And is usually accompanied by the most disrespectful diatribe imaginable. That is merely arrogant self-righteousness.

The thing about China was my opinion but certainly not outside the realm of possibility or consideration, the thing about Saudi Arabia and the Clintons has been in the news and [in print]; some of it for years. It's sadly funny you never noticed. I suppose you also don't know that a HUGE sum of money (the entire "contribution" I believe) was pulled from CGI (Clinton Global Initiative), by the Saud Family ,et al (that's "and others" for those who don't read enough to know a little Latin) shortly after the election; more specifically, after Mrs Clinton lost. That they did it is a fact. Why they did it is a conjectural conclusion of my own. If you want to call it an "unsubstantiated lie" then you are welcome to misuse the term. I would prefer you became sane again instead.

I read the stuff you have written here, and, though I consider some of it wrong I never accused you of lying, or trying to mislead me. Nor did I call you names; though right now the phrase "crazy spitting liberal" comes to mind. BTW You said "stick to the facts please and what is actually happening in this Country or worldwide" implying that you live in America. Considering your name is Euromike69, are you "lying" about who you are or is it just a moniker you came up with because sounds cool? The question is rhetorical and intended to point out that the over-used accusatory word "lie" has become rather tiresome.

You are also wrong about my political leanings. I would be considered a card carrying Centrist/Independent/Greener (if that is even possible?)  

ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gifmr-burns-evil-laugh-smiley-emoticon.gifhearty-laugh.gifcute-blue-bird-laughing-smiley-emoticon.

For the first time ever on CC I'm utterly speechless ::),,I'm going to let you have your win and this moment "Watcher",,,you made me laugh really hard today while reading your entire comment,,,but the part I highlighted had me rolling on the floor,Unless the state of California Seceded from the Union while I slept last night, and then became part of the EU then maybe I'm from Europe,,and I have been lying to myself and everyone of my Family and friends this entire time lol:biggrin:,,you sir are pretty damn funny, I have never been called a fruitcake before that's a new one for me,,I am neither a Liberal Democrat or a Conservative Republican,,I am what you would like to call,,completely independent and free thinking,,The thing that you don't seem to understand is that you can not just say stuff without proof in my opinion,,maybe sometimes I get a bit overzealous and unscrupulous in the way I act sometimes,,,but I hate when people talk ambiguously about politics ,,,,,You made me laugh just now though and That's one way to get Mikey to shut up,,,just make him laugh his ass off like you just did,,,have a good day WW_WATCHER:biggrin::biggrin:

1 hour ago, ww_watcher said:

EM, You are delusional. I don't even have cable TV...or an antenna. I do have a nice smart TV I resurrected from a yard sale and about 4TB of movies, music, and documentaries (some published and some yet to be). One is by a German videographer living in Berlin who wanted his American friends to know the unfettered truth about the immigrant problem in Europe since, during his last visit, he found that we were/are being mislead about some of it by our respective mass media sources). I have encountered many fruitcakes like you on the Uni campus where I work and I count them, as I now do you, as the rudest sort. They don't discuss, they call names and scream "lies!" though it may just be an error or opinion adjustable by discussion. If I have have quoted (or misquoted) anything from those sources it was mere coincidence; or possibly something of yours I read here. Although I wouldn't change the wording slightly and call it my own, I will admit some things I have said (or in this case written) have certainly been said before by folks more and less intelligent than I. You have chosen a path of belligerence and petty meanness. In fact, those fruitcakes use the same words as you as if they are scripted. Like you, they want you hear what they have to say without any reciprocity. And is usually accompanied by the most disrespectful diatribe imaginable. That is merely arrogant self-righteousness.

The thing about China was my opinion but certainly not outside the realm of possibility or consideration, the thing about Saudi Arabia and the Clintons has been in the news and [in print]; some of it for years. It's sadly funny you never noticed. I suppose you also don't know that a HUGE sum of money (the entire "contribution" I believe) was pulled from CGI (Clinton Global Initiative), by the Saud Family ,et al (that's "and others" for those who don't read enough to know a little Latin) shortly after the election; more specifically, after Mrs Clinton lost. That they did it is a fact. Why they did it is a conjectural conclusion of my own. If you want to call it an "unsubstantiated lie" then you are welcome to misuse the term. I would prefer you became sane again instead.

I read the stuff you have written here, and, though I consider some of it wrong I never accused you of lying, or trying to mislead me. Nor did I call you names; though right now the phrase "crazy spitting liberal" comes to mind. BTW You said "stick to the facts please and what is actually happening in this Country or worldwide" implying that you live in America. Considering your name is Euromike69, are you "lying" about who you are or is it just a moniker you came up with because sounds cool? The question is rhetorical and intended to point out that the over-used accusatory word "lie" has become rather tiresome.

You are also wrong about my political leanings. I would be considered a card carrying Centrist/Independent/Greener (if that is even possible?)  

• Upvote 1

Mike, I never knew where you were from until now. I never really cared, and still don't. I was merely pointing out that the name Euromike implies Mike who has something to do with Europe. I knew it was a stretch but I tried to point out that folks are taking anything inaccurate or opinionated and blowing that out of proportion to "lie" status. Which is what you have done to me. I am free to give my opinions and conclusions and you are free to disagree or agree with them. Or even modify them a little to suit your sense of humor or honor or point of view or whatever. I have always tried to be polite and some of the things I see written here irritate me too but I can tell when someone is lying, opining, opinionating, or just misinformed. I assume you can too. So, since we have never been at odds before now, what is it specifically that set you off on me?

Please just let it rest WW_Watcher,,,I already gave you the win because you made me laugh,,, You even thought that I might be from Europe just because of my name,,and that was hilarious to me,,However I stand by my previous statements of not liking it when I see people just making stuff up without proof.

Let's just agree to disagree on this one,,,I can see that you are pretty passionate about politics and world affairs so I'll just leave you alone to voice your own opinions...carry on,,This is Mikey's way of being a nice guy to someone he disagrees for once lol.::)

2 hours ago, ww_watcher said:

Mike, I never knew where you were from until now. I never really cared, and still don't. I was merely pointing out that the name Euromike implies Mike who has something to do with Europe. I knew it was a stretch but I tried to point out that folks are taking anything inaccurate or opinionated and blowing that out of proportion to "lie" status. Which is what you have done to me. I am free to give my opinions and conclusions and you are free to disagree or agree with them. Or even modify them a little to suit your sense of humor or honor or point of view or whatever. I have always tried to be polite and some of the things I see written here irritate me too but I can tell when someone is lying, opining, opinionating, or just misinformed. I assume you can too. So, since we have never been at odds before now, what is it specifically that set you off on me?

You didn't answer my question and why shouldn't I think you might be from Europe with that name? I might think Kalevipoeg might be from Denmark or Scandinavia or something. I might have been right...who cares. Everyone here, and other walks of life, give themselves a nom de plume which is significant to themselves in some way.

What did I win? I don't even yet understand what set you off. Where is this lie? What did I fabricate?

I think you just needed someone to rant at and picked me. Apparently you don't agree with something(s) I wrote. You aren't the first...and I am sure you will let me know if we agree on something.