Buyer's remorse

Okay, so now he fires the FBI director who is investigating his administration's ties to Russia. His bullshit reason that it's due to actions by Comey (that he praised to the heavens when he did them) doesn't pass the laugh test.

What will it take for you to get it?

3 hours ago, eagleb1 said:

Okay, so now he fires the FBI director who is investigating his administration's ties to Russia. His bullshit reason that it's due to actions by Comey (that he praised to the heavens when he did them) doesn't pass the laugh test.

Yeah yeah yeah. Several of the democrats were screaming for his head, very recently, for the Russia thing and Republicans were screaming for Hilary's head for, well, many things  If I were Comey I would have already had my resume updated and my office cleaned of any non-essentials because after the Mrs. Clinton thing his days as Director were numbered.
One of the most important pearls of wisdom held by most investigators is, NEVER make any comments about an ongoing investigation. Whether it is Mrs. Clinton or President Trump or anyone else, one should never give out any information that the subject of the investigation can use; or that the public can distort for their own particular arguments. Another reason you don't comment is that you may be wrong and then you'll just have a big mess to clean up. If Mr. Comey had kept his foolish mouth shut until the investigation was concluded, THEN handed out any appropriate indictments, he might still have a job. I personally believe he is lucky to still be alive.

On ‎10‎.‎5‎.‎2017 at 5:53 PM, ww_watcher said:

Yeah yeah yeah. Several of the democrats were screaming for his head, very recently, for the Russia thing and Republicans were screaming for Hilary's head for, well, many things  If I were Comey I would have already had my resume updated and my office cleaned of any non-essentials because after the Mrs. Clinton thing his days as Director were numbered.
One of the most important pearls of wisdom held by most investigators is, NEVER make any comments about an ongoing investigation. Whether it is Mrs. Clinton or President Trump or anyone else, one should never give out any information that the subject of the investigation can use; or that the public can distort for their own particular arguments. Another reason you don't comment is that you may be wrong and then you'll just have a big mess to clean up. If Mr. Comey had kept his foolish mouth shut until the investigation was concluded, THEN handed out any appropriate indictments, he might still have a job. I personally believe he is lucky to still be alive.

Do you mean that in the American culture one choice is that you can kill people you don´t like or need?

2 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Do you mean that in the American culture one choice is that you can kill people you don´t like or need?

If one is a Marxist/Leftist here, it's perfectly OK too kill humans who have not fully exited the vagina, or if they are exercising their free speech rights publicly, it's OK to silence them by use of force.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

If one is a Marxist/Leftist here, it's perfectly OK too kill humans who have not fully exited the vagina, or if they are exercising their free speech rights publicly, it's OK to silence them by use of force.

Thanks, that´s what I thought.

Obviously I worded this in an ambiguous manner. I shall restate it by cleaning up the subject/predicate combination:

People who are Marxists/Leftists believe that it is OK to kill unborn humans, and they believe it is OK to silence people who disagree with their political stance. If Leftists don't participate in such anti-liberty activities themselves, they sure as hell don't complain about their fellow Leftists performing such such actions.

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

Nah! Unless you're the mafia (Italian or Russian). However, I think you were referring to the last statement in which I was inferring that the Clinton's have a reputation (not necessarily proven) of removing problematic people such Vince Foster and many others. Some before they moved to the White House.

Also, I'm with Foamy T. here. One of the most horrifying tenets of being liberal left is "Pro-Choice" which says a woman can choose to terminate her pregnancy if it isn't convenient for her to carry to term. One of the stupid arguments they use for it is the case of rape. It is an outlier of the worst sort. Out or more than 300,000 abortions (murders) performed by the abortion clinics, less than 1% of these are due to rape. It is cheap and easy to be responsible during sex when you can pop down to any pharmacy or grocer and buy a dozen or so condoms for $15US; but it is an inconvenient truth for them. These folks seem to think they don't have to be responsible for their own behavior and killing the unborn isn't a problem for them.

• Upvote 2

On 5/10/2017 at 6:19 AM, eagleb1 said:

There has never been any evidence of that. Comey knew it a year ago and so did most democrats. Why Comey didn't close the case is a mystery. Trump was pissed for all the waffling Comey did in front of congress during the inquiries and the fact he exonerated Mrs Clinton when that wasn't his job; nor was it the truth about the case.

You are just repeating the same rhetoric you hear on TV and calling people names who don't agree with you. A "special" tactic used, by the liberal left when they have no facts to back up their "feelings". Violence is also a tactic to silence those who don't go along with their agenda evidenced by the various UC campuses such Berkely. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Wow we still have some level headed thinkers with facts in here

Thank you

MrLurker, Foamy, ww watcher, and Thes

and any others I might have missed that belong in this group.

Yes, you missed Donald Trump who in his latest version of why he fired Comey admitted to obstruction of justice, an impeachable offense.

6 minutes ago, eagleb1 said:

Yes, you missed Donald Trump who in his latest version of why he fired Comey admitted to obstruction of justice, an impeachable offense.

Where in the world do you get your information ? He most certainly did not.....You are so full of it... Comey was a complete failure as an FBI director and both the Dems and Republicans were calling for his head... come on EAGLE get real will you ???

• Upvote 1