Buyer's remorse

Which of the acts of collusion with the Russians did Trump perform?

1) Dumped defensive capabilities for Poland, and therefore opened Central Europe to Russian expansionism.

2) Bowed to foreign dictators.

3) Killed Osama, and claimed to end the war on Islamic Terrorism (a term he never used again.)

4) Allowed Russian imperial expansion to Ukraine, a nation the Western powers had agreed to defend. Thus gaining control of the Black Sea.

5) Removed US and allies troops from Iraq and Afghanistan, thus creating "peace" for all time in the Middle East and creating ISIS.

6) Supported the rise of the Islamic Brotherhood in the Middle East and North Africa, calling it a form of democratic revolution in those countries.

7) Made Putin the Power Broker for the Middle East, and game him the much coveted (for centuries) a warm water port in the Mediterranean.

8) Provided billions of tax dollars so Iran could develop nuclear warheads.

9) Gave aid to the world's biggest concentration camp called North Korea so they could do the same.

10) Removed the bust of Churchill from the White House. (That I took as a warning sign of gross stupidity.)

11) Clearly violated the Espionage Act by storing classified government documents on a private server, that any hacker (Chinese, Russian, pirate, or teen) could hack.

Now tell me why anyone would want someone as President who has done Putin's bidding instead of a wholly unpredictable negotiator like Trump?

• Upvote 2

Here is the truth about your Buyers remorse, not the Fantasy you and the liberal radicals have bought into.

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire Politico article

The Ukrainian efforts had an impact in the race, helping to force Manafort’s resignation and advancing the narrative that Trump’s campaign was deeply connected to Ukraine’s foe to the east, Russia. But they were far less concerted or centrally directed than Russia’s alleged hacking and dissemination of Democratic emails.A Ukrainian-American operative who was consulting for the Democratic National Committee met with top officials in the Ukrainian Embassy in Washington in an effort to expose ties between Trump, top campaign aide Paul Manafort and Russia, according to people with direct knowledge of the situation. Ukrainian government officials tried to help Hillary Clinton and undermine Trump by publicly questioning his fitness for office. They also disseminated documents implicating a top Trump aide in corruption and suggested they were investigating the matter, only to back away after the election. And they helped Clinton’s allies research damaging information on Trump and his advisers, a Politico investigation found. So I guess we now know who really colluded with the soviet block don't we ? Donald Trump wasn’t the only presidential candidate whose campaign was boosted by officials of a former Soviet bloc country.

Ukraine Guilty Of Interfering In 2016 Election To Help Hillary

Ukraine interfered with 2016 election to help Hillary - coordinated with DNC operative 

Foreign meddling is bad.

Point out the inarguable fact that Hillary Clinton was a terrible candidate, and they respond "Russians."

Remind them of her supreme arrogance and overconfidence, and they respond "Russians."

Show them that Hillary ignored the rust belt in favor of spiking the football in Arizona, and they respond "Russians."

Tell them that she squashed her own voters' enthusiasm by cheating Bernie, and they respond "Russians."

Since Hillary is so wonderful, there's no way she could have lost - especially not to a man like Donald Trump. Democrats need a scapegoat and "Russians" are their most reliable boogeyman. Trump, the GOP, the media, everyone, colluded with the ruskies to "hack the election" and destroy poor, sweet, innocent, Hillary Clinton.

As you're no doubt aware, this kind of collusion makes Trump unfit for the presidency. He should resign or something. Possibly, he should be in jail.

Hillary's team would NEVER do something like tha- ...uh oh.

As the Politico reports, Hillary had her own squad of foreign interlopers.

Thank you Mrs. Clinton and Mr President Obama

The headline on the website Pravda trumpeted President Vladimir V. Putin’s latest coup, its nationalistic fervor recalling an era when its precursor served as the official mouthpiece of the Kremlin: “Russian Nuclear Energy Conquers the World.”

The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one.

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

No Fantasy Here, just plain Facts Eagle.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

... the fact that Hillary violated the Espionage act, and now Comey is being investigated for the same thing, as well as for several other charges. We're talking prison time, here.

As for Trump, his situation with Russia has been investigated by law enforcement for over 11 months now, and there is no evidence.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

How long was Hillary persecuted and NO charges ever made against her?  And do you think that the head of the FBI wouldn't be smart enough to avoid implicating himself in a crime?

I don't know whether Trump or his administration colluded with Russia in a way that will lead to prosecution or impeachment.  I'm confident that the investigation is in capable hands so I have the patience to wait for it to be finished.

You should agree that so many of Trumps people conveniently forgot about meetings with Russian related individuals  that it should at least raise a red flag.

9 minutes ago, eagleb1 said:

You should agree that so many of Trumps people conveniently forgot about meetings with Russian related individuals  that it should at least raise a red flag.

This flag??  LOL

Image result for russian flag

• Upvote 1

Trump colluded with the Russians to bring the Miss Universe Pageant to Russia.

Personally, I think that was a great business decision.

Hillary was paid to facilitate giving major control of uranium to foreign powers, and she, her husband, and Chelsea, profited greatly as a result.

That was not a good business decision.

-----------------

Americans who deal with people around the globe usually meet and speak with Russians. It's a rather big power on the world scene, and difficult to ignore.

Myself, I buy a lot of produce at the local farmer's market from Russians. I wouldn't call that collusion.

6 hours ago, eagleb1 said:

,I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

How long was Hillary persecuted and NO charges ever made against her?  And do you think that the head of the FBI wouldn't be smart enough to avoid implicating himself in a crime?

I don't know whether Trump or his administration colluded with Russia in a way that will lead to prosecution or impeachment.  I'm confident that the investigation is in capable hands so I have the patience to wait for it to be finished.

Seems like Amnesia runs rampart in Washington DC, it really doesn't matter who we are talking about. Does anybody really believe that the Russian government made a difference in our Presidential Election? Hell No, if they did this time, they have in the past, and maybe that is why Obama and Bush and even Clinton were elected. C;mon lets get real here, We hack them, they hack us, and it's a never ending story. But to MSNBC and CNN, it is all about Ratings and its good ratings for them, so they will play it over and over for 11 months now...... Isn't there any real news to report on like the police officer getting gunned down brutally that they didn't even report on because it does get them ratings, but is in fact the the real news. That is why Fox news blows all the rest away, they report on all the news and not just the Russians. I for one am totally sick and tired of this shit, lets move on for goodness sake.

• 3 weeks later...

It's been a while since I checked whether  any Trump supporters have changed their opinion about him.  Many of his supporters were willing to overlook is personal behavior because he was going to be effective in making America great.  Hows he doing on that score?

1 hour ago, eagleb1 said:

It's been a while since I checked whether  any Trump supporters have changed their opinion about him.  Many of his supporters were willing to overlook is personal behavior because he was going to be effective in making America great.  Hows he doing on that score?

He's doing better than the mainstream media.

• Upvote 1

Well Eagle lets see, the economy is growing at 2.6% , and we haven't even addressed tax reform !!! Stock market is up how many % since Trump was elected 30 % can that really be true ?, and BTW so are my retirement funds Unemployment levels are holding at very sustainable levels, Have made great strides in removing the gangland MS13, and illegal border crossings are at lowest levels since I can remember. When was the last time the US congress gave up a vacation to try to get some legislation passed ? Pissed off his best friend in the world so much he is sending out of Russia 755 diplomats. Assad is scared to poison his own people. Isis is fastly become only a thought. Iran is beginning to understand that they are not the real player they thought they were since Obama gave so much power to them, We now have a great supreme court that has upheld his power to stop anyone from coming to the US if he feels they are a threat to the American people over ruling all the leftist liberal judges. This president reins over the largest republican majority of State governments in my adult life. which by the way will continue to grow, if you just ask the people instead of the mainstream media. Overall in six months of work he has done very well. I live better now than I did six months ago.

• Like 1