Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Nicole sure has some odd hygiene habits. When she arrived home she and the boyfriend took a shower. They sat downstairs for a while having a good time with each other. She then went to put her panties on and went to the bathroom and washed her pussy with soap. She has now washed her pussy with soap three times not including the shower. Could it be that last night and most of today she was with another man and he fucked and maybe came inside her and she if wanting to make sure she is clean when this guys licks her?

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Makes me think my comment before was out of line. Apologies to you Nicole. I am hoping you have found your mate.

She must leak down there a lot. She does wear a pad most days.  Ive said before why im pro Nicole as she is been as real as anyone has in the Barca apartments for a long time.  She does not hide anything from us. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Nicole struggling to sleep as usual. I have magnifier turned on to 200% and watching her eyes. Too bad. No peace in her life evidently.

Not unusual.  I have that problem.  Just can't switch off when i close my eyes. She seems to suffer the same.  

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

Not unusual.  I have that problem.  Just can't switch off when i close my eyes. She seems to suffer the same.  

Never had this problem. I usually put thoughts in my head that are pleasant thoughts. I love to golf here in Vegas and I always think about how to play a course and before I get a couple of holes into the "dream", I am asleep. Pleasant thoughts to you Sulzer.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Love this line. Let's hope she has found her man. They seem to laugh a lot together and you can hear them have an occasional language issue, but they work it out.

They were watching something in English and both laughing at it.  So they must both know English but maybe choose to speak to each other in Spanish as Nicole is still learning and it helps her get better.  

• Upvote 1