Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I knew you'd put Nicole's case and you know I find her very sexy being similar to My Belle:heart: (in the lips and arse department) but as a worshipper of The Goddess I have to say that in addition to her monstrously good behind, her tits are pretty damn special as well. I think they are very slightly smaller than Kami's but have held up better and I can't really see that Jess's match them, but Nicole's ... they are not far short of the gold standard of Megan's and Jasmin's.
Nicole almost has the opposite pussy to Leora and I love both of them. So much going on with Nicole's snatch but those lips are awesome whereas with completely hairless (she never shaves) Leora's it's about as simple as can be. You do have me very intrigued about Karol.  

Not sure there's much to choose between all these lovely girls cos we all have different taste, and I think we're splitting hairs where their pussies are concerned....:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Nice one. Now can you tell her to to get her dildo out and point straight at cam7 for a fantastic session please...:biggrin:

Looks like he sent the message to Nora by mistake. Meanwhile Leora wiggles her arse.

• Upvote 2

Poor Jessica does the biggest ever naked exercise and will probably end of the least legendary of these girls, rather like Polya despite finishing with the second longest fuck ever (after the Masha 4some) complete with dildo and an epic bath with Lola if my memory serves. Of course we'll never know what would have happened at Lola's leaving do but with all their dildoes washed and ready and pussies shaved and plucked to ultimate smoothness - no wonder Polya stormed off when Lola (or those above) decided it was cancelled. However to overtake Belle and Anna would have been impossible and Stella was gearing up for her own spectacular finish.

• Upvote 1