Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd say animated-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif. No i didn't see any of tonight i just got home from work and only had time to catch up. No I didn't see any of what happened and it doesn't bother me. I'd only be interested in the bate of Jess and Irma. And to be honest mainly Jess. But I'll see Jess and sexy Karol bate in the open at some point. No comment on any of the post made it'd just piss someone off or I'd get bashed for it.:biggrin: Now for some real life stuff and relax. Shower, food, beer, that kind of thing. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Just thought I'd say animated-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif. No i didn't see any of tonight i just got home from work and only had time to catch up. No I didn't see any of what happened and it doesn't bother me. I'd only be interested in the bate of Jess and Irma. And to be honest mainly Jess. But I'll see Jess and sexy Karol bate in the open at some point. No comment on any of the post made it'd just piss someone off or I'd get bashed for it.:biggrin: Now for some real life stuff and relax. Shower, food, beer, that kind of thing. 

Definitely anything with Pixie Jess would be my first choice. I'd like to see the rest but tonight it's her I'm mainly bothered about missing. There are many things that could be said about the last few days but yes I know what you mean.

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Jessica is sleeping with Irma, and he is sleeping in Jessica's bed.

I've just seen on the thumbs, thanks robert. If Irma gets up and decides she'd like a go in the night, I volunteer to warm her half the bed, although I can't guarantee that it I turn over I won't accidentally brush something against Jess's tight little botty. 

• Upvote 1