Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

4 minutes ago, nack said:

Well the highlight of the night was Nicole having great sex last night.No boring massages and fake masturbation.It meant more subscribers to Premium,to Replay and to the forum in general.

Let's say "It was good for business"

nicole is the best in this appartment,she don't talk alot but there is a real action with her,this is the difference with the other three actress

• Upvote 4

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 3 minutes, steeve a dit :

oh oui je sais exactement qui est nora, elle n'aime pas nicole et elle essaie d'avoir jessica et irma avec elle vs nicole, je déteste cette nora elle est un manipulateur

I do not see how nora did something wrong ??? !!!! It is rather cool, and lowered to the level of non-existent ethics of other suka with whom it cohabits !!! This house is now hotter than a red tube page, what are you complaining about ?? Last night it was nicole that annoyed everyone, but especially nora, who had agreed with the girls to have the privacy of the living room for her warm evening with kiko, in exchange for leaving the room to do Of sex !!!! It was nicole who came to do the dishes while kiko and the poor nora dreamed of being alone !!!! It is nicole who then came to get into the room or the 2 suka were taking care of the guy !!!! Just see Jessica's head to understand !!!!! Nora is a victim in this story !!! Nicole broke her evening, and the coule had to go hide in a bathtub !!!!!!

• Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, corboblanc a dit :

Je ne vois pas comment nora fait quelque chose de mal ??? !!!! Il est plutôt cool, et abaissé au niveau de l' éthique inexistante d'autres suka avec qui il cohabite !!! Cette maison est maintenant plus chaud que d' une page de tube de rouge, de quoi vous plaignez - vous ?? Hier soir , il était nicole qui agaçait tout le monde, mais surtout nora, qui avait accepté avec les filles d'avoir l'intimité de la salle de séjour pour sa soirée chaleureuse avec kiko, en échange de quitter la salle pour faire du sexe !!!! Il était nicole qui est venu pour faire la vaisselle pendant que kiko et les pauvres nora rêvaient d'être seul !!!! Il est nicole qui est ensuite venu d'entrer dans la chambre ou le 2 suka ont été en prenant soin de le gars !!!! Juste voir la tête de Jessica pour comprendre !!!!! Nora est une victime dans cette histoire !!! Nicole a cassé sa soirée,

le salon est réservé à Nora maintenant,  elle ne pouvait pas aller dans la chambre de Jess qui était vide à ce moment là,  Nicole devait inventer un chemin pour monter à sa chambre  ou pour aller dans le cuisine .....

C'est vraiment du grand n'importe quoi....

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Nicole seems to be out of the loop with these 3

yes,i have the impression to watch the old barça 1 when nora was here,it was fight on fight whith her,not many girls lived here liked nora,there is always many tension when nora is here

19 minutes ago, steeve said:

oh yes i know exactly who is nora,she don't like nicole and she try to have jessica and irma with her vs nicole,i hate this nora she is a manipulator

Hopefully it will only be a couple of weeks before the Queen and her sidekick fade away once again. RLC did not need to precede irma with Nora. 

14 minutes ago, steeve said:

nicole is the best in this appartment,she don't talk alot but there is a real action with her,this is the difference with the other three actress

She doesn't top Irma. While she might be your person favorite she has nowhere near the resume' Irma has. RLC has brought her back for a third time for a reason

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JD007 said:

Hopefully it will only be a couple of weeks before the Queen and her sidekick fade away once again. RLC did not need to precede irma with Nora. 

normaly she is here just for january it's a chance but her target for this short time she have to stay here now it's doing all for nicole left,look now we have three girls vs this poor nicole,i am with you nicole

The agreement was between the girls !!!!!!! I leave you the room and you leave me privacy in the living room !!!!! Is this concept difficult to understand ?????????????? And if nora and kiko preferred the lounge, rather than Jessica's room, who might have needed to go there ?? !!! You find that nicole who go down to do the dishes while she sees a couple in massage in the middle of the candles, it is normal ????? You do not think she could have said "I can make them shit there !!!?" !!! And her coming into the room with irma and jess, you think the girls were happy to see her ????? You saw the head that made jess and irma ??????? stop to be of bad time, only to defend your favorite girl !!!!:dodgy:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, delong1 said:

She doesn't top Irma. While she might be your person favorite she has nowhere near the resume' Irma has. RLC has brought her back for a third time for a reason

i have never liked irma after we are all differents,i prefer the natural of nicole,irma is too fake for me on my eyes

6 minutes ago, JD007 said:

Its Irma who brought back spark and fun. Else you will see girls on the phone or Lima drinking in her bed passed out. 

Guys who complain have a serious issue that they dont understand that this is entertainment and people pay money to have this entertainment . 
All participants of the project are paid actors and are paid money to be on the cams . 
This is not real life and just accept it.

Let them entertain us . 

They are doing a great job. 
Irma is the best and will be the best