Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Is this going to be another day of Nicole versus the world?:dodgy: Let me remind you that Nicole has never wanted to be in this apartment. She has wanted to go to B2 and be with her buddy Michelle from day one. That may have something to do with why she's been out of the apartment 80% of the time and most of her time in the apartment has been in her room or on the balcony. If things go as we've been told Nicole is going to get her wish this week. Except it'll Her and another friend instead of Michelle.

I'm sure some will think I just criticized poor little Nicole and will jump to her defense. Well don't you'll be wasting your time. I've just stated the facts as we know them. And I'm pretty much done with this thread till this bashing of all the girls dies down. 

• Upvote 4

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, chipjack said:

I just want to know why the cake with the banana slices on top is sitting out on the balcony. I must've missed that last night.

Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 5.16.06 AM.png  1   441.53 kB

For some reason they also did this with Noras cake.  Left it out all night then let it sit in the sun all morning before eating more of it in the afternoon. Dont know what its like for insects in Barcelona but here in the uk i would not eat something thats been outside for that long.  Very odd. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Is this going to be another day of Nicole versus the world?:dodgy: Let me remind you that Nicole has never wanted to be in this apartment. She has wanted to go to B2 and be with her buddy Michelle from day one. That may have something to do with why she's been out of the apartment 80% of the time and most of her time in the apartment has been in her room or on the balcony. If things go as we've been told Nicole is going to get her wish this week. Except it'll Her and another friend instead of Michelle.

I'm sure some will think I just criticized poor little Nicole and will jump to her defense. Well don't you'll be wasting your time. I've just stated the facts as we know them. And I'm pretty much done with this thread till this bashing of all the girls dies down. 

Sorry DES, I thought of you when I posted before and meant to add on the end of it that I would leave it today. Yes I think we've thrashed it to death. Just trying to defend my girl....You're right, she wanted to be in B2 from the start but she'd made a pretty good effort in B1 till all this kicked off. She didn't spit her dummy out like some when they couldn't get her own way. Well she's going now so she should just see it out.....:blush:

BTW she seems alright this morning, just had a nice session with her dildo in good light...:biggrin:

I know, you're not bothered...:dodgy:

il y a 21 minutes, DES7469 a dit :

Est - ce que ça va être un autre jour de Nicole par rapport au monde? :dodgy:Permettez - moi de vous rappeler que Nicole n'a jamais voulu être dans cet appartement. Elle a voulu aller à B2 et être avec son copain Michelle dès le premier jour. Cela peut avoir quelque chose à voir avec la raison pour laquelle elle a été hors de l'appartement 80% du temps et la plupart de son temps dans l'appartement a été dans sa chambre ou sur le balcon. Si les choses vont comme on nous a dit Nicole va obtenir son souhait cette semaine. Sauf ça va Son et un autre ami au lieu de Michelle.

Je suis sûr que certains vont penser que je viens critiqué pauvre Nicole et sauterai à sa défense. Eh bien ne vous allez perdre votre temps. Je viens de dire les faits tels que nous les connaissons. Et je suis à peu près fini avec ce fil jusqu'à ce dénigrement de toutes les filles meurt vers le bas. 

même si nicole et sa copine remplacent michelle à barca2 dans 5 jours, je ne pense pas que nicole s'entendra avec dayana!!!! il va très vite y avoir des guerres de flammes!!!

Even if nicole and his girlfriend replace michelle with barca2 in 5 days, I do not think nicole will get along with dayana !!!! There will very soon be wars of flames !!!:sleepy:

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

For some reason they also did this with Noras cake.  Left it out all night then let it sit in the sun all morning before eating more of it in the afternoon. Dont know what its like for insects in Barcelona but here in the uk i would not eat something thats been outside for that long.  Very odd. 

I hope Nicole enjoyed that piece of cake with her cup of tea on the balcony just then...:dodgy:

23 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It does not seem like she has an orgasm?
But this was one of the longer she has had in the past

Not sure. It could be her style, nice and quiet. She might not need to throw her head around like Leora or have the facial expressions of Masha. Whatever it was very nice in daylight for a change and went on for a while..:biggrin:

I'm gonna ask her to face us on Cam7 next time though...:blush: