Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

fish gratin and a beer )

I will take the beer (lots of it)- you can have the fish hahaha

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks to me as though nothing's going to happen tonight but you can never tell with Irma.

I assume the spin the bottle games last night which i greatly enjoyed contains cards where the action gets progressively harder and that's why Jess went upstairs to put her panties on. to avoid pussy to pussy contact I wonder if that was a plan at some stage since the blue of the panties was an exact match for the blue of the paint in her genital area. I am sure she has plenty of panties in different colours (I think one girl, maybe Michelle, had 40-50) but the match was good enough to make them almost invisible. Can't help feeling Belle might have started with panties on but at some stage probably early in the evening they would have somehow come off and not got back on again.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Looks to me as though nothing's going to happen tonight but you can never tell with Irma.

I assume the spin the bottle games last night which i greatly enjoyed contains cards where the action gets progressively harder and that's why Jess went upstairs to put her panties on. to avoid pussy to pussy contact I wonder if that was a plan at some stage since the blue of the panties was an exact match for the blue of the paint in her genital area. I am sure she has plenty of panties in different colours (I think one girl, maybe Michelle, had 40-50) but the match was good enough to make them almost invisible. Can't help feeling Belle might have started with panties on but at some stage probably early in the evening they would have somehow come off and not got back on again.

I think she put them on because she flashed the cam without them.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Nora and Irma in shower

OK so maybe that will be tonight's show. Maybe Jess will join them.

OT OK they are dressed but all 4 are in Masha's BeR. I did see the other guy give his girl a facial this morning but it was a long way from free cam and in NV.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

No Irma cleaning teeth so perhaps they are done for the night. Maybe a big day tomorrow.

I hope for a early night :)
B2 have plans for a party with B1, but don't know when. (Kitek translation)

• Upvote 3