Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

6 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

The room she will be in is segregated away from disturbing the others and her boyfriend stays over twice a week at most anyway. She will be better off there trust me. It is not working for her in B1.

Why do you think she will be better off in B2?   Is it because she doesn't conform to the other 3 bitches?   That is what is happening here......Nicole is her own person, she doesn't go along with all the bullshit that is thrown at her from the 3 fake girls she has been living with.   I am the first to tell you that I hate guys being in the B1 & B2 apartments, but Nicole uses it to her advantage and the other 3 can't handle it......jealousy gets you NO where in life!!!

• Upvote 2

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, pedro1 said:

Totally agree. They showed their true colors. Jessica is a kiss-ass and a follower and Irma thinks her shit doesn't stink. And since Nora came they have been following her around trying to please her. And Nora is a manipulative bitch, back then and now. She hasn't changed, she is just more subtle about it, like a puppet master to the other girls who follow her. And because Nicole "doesn't seem" to be a puppet like the rest, they form a clique, like typical bitches, against her. 

Where have you been all my life Pedro????   Keep your point of view going.....you are right on track!!!

• Upvote 3

Looks like I missed nothing tonight. Just woken up after 7 hours sleep to find the only story seems to me about irma being upset. She has been upset before but I wonder what it is about this time. Unlike some other girls I have never really seen her pay attention to social media which is often the reason for upset so maybe she has had bad news. I doubt if it is about Nicole leaving but in a few days time after Nora goes she probably will have a lot more responsibility and 2 new girls to deal with. Very much doubt if it is that as well but if it is her time of the month it may not take a lot to darken her mood.
I hope she gets back to her happy bouncy self soon.

BTW did anything happen anywhere?  

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Looks like I missed nothing tonight. Just woken up after 7 hours sleep to find the only story seems to me about irma being upset. She has been upset before but I wonder what it is about this time. Unlike some other girls I have never really seen her pay attention to social media which is often the reason for upset so maybe she has had bad news. I doubt if it is about Nicole leaving but in a few days time after Nora goes she probably will have a lot more responsibility and 2 new girls to deal with. Very much doubt if it is that as well but if it is her time of the month it may not take a lot to darken her mood.

Linda/ Tibor sex was good but in NV

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Every time she is on her phone she is paying attention to some sort of social media......COME ON MAN!!!