Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Jess's pussy is looking absolutely fab tonight. I don't think I've seen look better, and for so long....Thanks pixie :heart:

Ive never seen her give so many good angles and the low angle lamp is lighting up all the detail. thanks Jess:heart:

• Upvote 1

While Stesha just mastruberade sneaking under the covers. So did the wonderful Irma relax and let her nimble little vibrator to her work a nice orgasm. and the lovely Jessica lying completely naked in her room in a prefkt position, where you can see her lovely neat engorged pussy. yes these wonderful girls can you never tire of. They can hypnotize a in a fraction of a second. Now just to enjoy on, when the two now lies naked together entwined in each other. love it. ✨???

• Upvote 1

i might be imagining things but i feel like ever since TBBG massage Jess bating has became much more... real.

She used to do those longass seassions for cam before, but it was mostly fake and now she looks like she geninuely wants to bate and reach orgasm, not just because of cams but because of herself too. she really looks like shes enjoying it. Ah and boy does she take her time too. i really like new jess :3

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, theapplepie said:

i might be imagining things but i feel like ever since TBBG massage Jess bating has became much more... real.

She used to do those longass seassions for cam before, but it was mostly fake and now she looks like she geninuely wants to bate and reach orgasm, not just because of cams but because of herself too. she really looks like shes enjoying it. Ah and boy does she take her time too. i really like new jess :3

I expect she is missing sex, she said as much a few weeks ago and she is getting more sexually frustrated as time goes by.

• Upvote 1