Barcelona Apt. #1 ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to March 2017

On 6.1.2017 at 4:51 AM, denizenkane said:

Onko kukaan muu nähdä Jess romahdus suihkussa Irma aikaisemmin? Hän oli todella onnekas hän oli siellä kiinni hänen. Tutustu 17:51 jos olet uusinta. 

Näytti vakava, mutta ne olivat kaikki nauraa pian sen jälkeen. Toivottavasti aivan liian paljon kuumaa vettä.

This Situation, looked bad, fortunately was Irma spot.

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• BBsq69

• nagachilli2

• Benfold

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Just remember, RLC would not be here without her. Most newbies don't understand the Queen. They do not consult the archives.

Of course, Nora is not the same; but neither is CC or the rest of the world. It's a bit of a time slip, and nothing will ever be the same.

But I remember . . .

(see last post in Old Dude's Juke Box for more info.)

The only difference in comparison to the past is that B1 has a way more open and fitting setting (with the current cast). ... This is not because Nora has changed but because she is still the same very nice and likeable person she always was. 

Nora has a very positiv influence and did a great job on making B1 fun to watch again. ... It is very sad that she is leaving so fast again. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

ONCE??   She is Bi as the day is long!   I seen that before my sub ran out.  She knows how to fool a lot of people!!

As for the fuck......unless something has changed,  they go out of their way making sure you don't see any penetration.   I am only referring to the Barca apartment mainly, but come to think of it.....it was the same way in their old apartment!!

Very true.

Nicole doesn't have the stroke that Nora has......so if it benefits Jess, then yes....she is a hypocrite!   Jess will be another girl that will keep coming back as allowed.   RLC needs to quit bringing old news into the apartments.   I'm sorry, but Jess just rubs me the wrong way!!

So which way do you like to be rubbed? ...:dodgy:

4 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello all.....just got home from my younger brothers house and the first post I see is this one.   What really tickles me about this post is what I have highlighted in red......"(nearly) facing the camera".   That is how Nora has always operated in the RLC apartments!  Pink pubes......what's up with that?

Pink pubes! I haven't been following her tonight and wasn't looking very closely. I thought she'd just shaved them off, but then again, I'm colour blind...:cry:

• Upvote 1